Guest cancellation Scott Carpenter

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Unfortunately due to reasons beyond our control Scott Carpenter is unable to attend.

If i get any further information on his reason i will post that information. I will try and reschedule him for september. The 40th anniversary of Apollo has made getting these guys over extremely difficult this year but we now have Charlie Duke to soften the blow.

This is the first time i have ever lost 2 astronauts at one show but as we speak everyone else is flights booked and ready to go.

Dave Phillips

Sorry to hear he's not coming but in Bruce McCandless and Charlie Duke we still have two excellent guests from the Apollo era who both played an active part in the first moon landing.

I think if you'd said at the start of the year we would have both of them plus the possibility of Scott Carpenter and maybe Dave Scott at a later show I would have been happy.

Edited by Count Fooku

Dave

Over the years you have presented us with many of the moon walkers and I thank Autographica for having been able to meet these great men

Fans should endeaver to attend and support the show, not be moaning or stating that they want to see a certain person

I attended the Dinner last time and must say it was a great evening , well worth the money, I got plenty of pictures at the drinks reception before hand and several glasses of wine

Not many people can say they had dinner with a moon walker

A real must, Dont miss out, I have already booked mine!!!!!

:whistling: