Heroes Season 3 - Episode 22 Discussion

DavidB

I liked how they're all crossing each others paths without knowing and all seem to be coming together again like in Volume 1.

Sylar didn't seem too happy with Danko, wonder if he'll get rid of him and take his place now.

Though I hate that a lot of Sylar shapeshifting means less Zachary Quinto screentime, I actually like not knowing if one of the characters night not just be Sylar in disguise. It can be surprising when I assume one person is Sylar and then I see that it was actually someone completely different.

And Sylar messing with HRG is gold, no one else challenges HRG quite like Sylar.

The HRG/Sandra scene was so good and it made me wince as you could guess that it was really her and that HRG was making a mistake acting so rash and getting rough with her.

And Sandra's heartbreak at having to tell HRG that enough is enough, even though she believes him about Sylar she knows HRG's line of work will carry on bringing doubt into their relationship and danger comes with that.

Nathan was being as ass most of this season and Peter has been pretty smart, so I'll let him off snarking about Nathan even though I prefer Nathan to him. :D

And Angela is older so she's get's a free pass on digging, but what's with Claire not doing her fair share. She's young and she's in good shape with all the cheerleading, and as she insists on taking part and helping all the time then she shouldn#t be afraid to get her hands dirty. I think her comforting Angela was a ploy to get out of work, then HRG showd up so she could put off helpig further. :D