Entry times?

Lizzy

I've not been to Autographica before, so excuse my newbie question lol!!

I've not pre-booked tickets, and no idea that was an option... does that mean earliest I could get in is half 11? The only guest I'm going to see is Joan Collins for Star Trek... if I get there for the standard entry, would that be too late to meet her, or do you think it'd be OK? Does Autographica have virtual queueing tickets?

Thank you!! xx

• Showmasters Admin

The earliest "pay on the day" ticket for Autographica is 11:30am.

Yes Autographica will have VTs on Joan. I don't think you'll have an issue. You may have to wait until 4pm-5pm but I think you'll get seen.

Thanks TT :) You don't think there would be any need for me to pre-book tickets then? My friend can't confirm coming with me so I couldn't book for him too, and I can't just go in on my own for an hour lol.

Any idea when the pre-ordering ends?

Edited by Lizzy

• Moderators

Hello There

I would advise you pre book as you will get in earlier.

We are open until wednesday evening 9pm 15th April.

You can book right up until then unless i have fallen asleep slumped over the phone with my head on top of the computer.

Dave Phillips

I toyed with the idea of meeting JC, but to be honest I figured by the time I'd met those people I wanted to meet at CM I'd have missed the boat... I might give it a try on the day, see how I get on.

Mike i'm only there on the Sat, and theres loads I want to meet at both Autographica and CM. I've pre-booked tickets for both, and i'll pack my running shoes and dash between them both all day I think. I dont think it'll be too difficult to catch everyone I want, provided I get VT tickets for them all.

Hello There

You can book right up until then unless i have fallen asleep slumped over the phone with my head on top of the computer.

Dave Phillips

Thanks Dave :) Can you bok online too incase you are asleep lol?

Any idea how busy Joan will be, or will it just be a wait and see jobby?

• Showmasters Admin

Hello There

Dave Phillips

Thanks Dave :) Can you bok online too incase you are asleep lol?

Any idea how busy Joan will be, or will it just be a wait and see jobby?

No one can see into the future. Anything would be a guess.

I would expect her to be busy though.