FRIDAY 30TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey that's awesome that you can come Buffy Lover!

Tell your mum she made the right choice! :P

It'll be really great to meet you all before the event! October is getting closer and closer.........we kind of.......... ;)

Well, at least if everyone else is nuts; I won't be alone on that one. :D

Waheyy, this sounds like it's gone be fun. (: Well, there's still 6 months; but it's better than a year. I can't wait for October to come. Everytime I say that, my Mum calls me crazy 'cause we're going to Turkey in June and she's excited about that. I just keep saying 'Screw that, unless James Marsters is there, I'm not interested.' :P

were not scary .. were fans.. only normal people think thats bad

I TOTALLY agree with that, everyone where i work think I'm nuts, my family think I'm crazy and people I meet avoid eye contact! - is it me??? lol

i agreee too! i love getting the "omg freak" looks haha

I love that too. I have to say I dont mention it at work as no one watched Buffy and Angel anyway as theyre all boring old farts. I get looked at lot anyway as I have 12 tattoos and weird piercings at 32 years old !! LOL

I think i hide it pretty well to be honest.........all my friends joke about it all the time "Elspeth you're the biggest hidden Geek i know!!"

It's all good banter, when i explain it to them that i'd rather spend money meeting cool people and celebs, rather than buying a new top, they understand...more lol!

Infact my roommate just called me a huge geek.....she say hi lol!