FRIDAY 30TH MEET UP

Sazzzy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but.. no one at cons really calls me Sarah, i always get sazzy :S lol

You could just put down sazzy and sazzy then! lol!

Mine's going to be Elspeth and Elspeth ;)

Oh good.... very good... Cause my real name is "Theodora Frederica Wilhelmina Broekmeulen" and I wouldn't wanna put anyone through the stress of even trying to say that LoL just "Dorothy" will do

or if you'reup for a chalenge you could try "Doortje" (that sounds so funny when Amber tries to say it) it starts with "door" (easy, just like that thing you can open and close) and it ends with some kinda sound that holds the middle between a sneeze and a ninja yell :P

T Shirts are a great great idea. We had T Shirts years back at a con with 'Spikette' on the front (the group we all used to be part of) and then our names on the back with drops of blood. It was mad but great fun.

Edited by Blackviolett

your mums welcome to come along too.. :Dlol

I could ask her, but I'm sure I'll just get a dirty look. (; I'll ask tonight though, and let you know tomorrow, hopefully. (:

t-shirts sound cool. though i have buffy t-shirts i'm wearing some of the days. :3 my 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' one. one that says 'I'm a spike girl' and the back says 'Angel's lame, his hair sticks straight up and he's bloody stupid' :D and ordering another soon, not sure which yet, though. :D

I'd totally wear a tee with my forum name on it, though XD

Edited by Buffy Lover

Ooh yes, wouldnt mind joining you all. Im attending by myself so would be wicked to get to know most of you.

I cant remember but what time can you usually pick up the packs with your registration?

also t-shirts seem cool, could make tribute ones to Andy?

A definite yay for tshirts! I will have one!

t-shirts sound cool. though i have buffy t-shirts i'm wearing some of the days. :3 my 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' one. one that says 'I'm a spike girl' and the back says 'Angel's lame, his hair sticks straight up and he's bloody stupid' ;) and ordering another soon, not sure which yet, though. :P

I'd totally wear a tee with my forum name on it, though XD

Haha that Spike one sounds awesome, did you make it yourself?

Edited by crazyminx

i'm a definate maybe for the meet-up

Have to find out from my friends when they will be arriving... think they will probably be booking their tickets nearer the time though so might be a bit last minute before i con give a definate confirmation.

i will undoubtedly be somewhere around though from breakfast onwards... i have a feeling my excitement will get the better of me lol... so breakfast meeting anyone lol just kidding.

Good news, I can come. (:

I had a rather bizarre conversation with my Mum last night in which I succumbed to the conclusion she is mental. :blink: I walked into the living room when she was half asleep and said 'Ya know, Hallowhedon, on the Friday can I go to a thing...with a bunch of people from the forums?' She looked at me like I was crazy then said 'Do they know you're thirteen...I mean fifteen?' I was like 'No, but they know I'm fourteen.' then she looked really confused and after a strange conversation about forum names and tee-shirts she said fine. :P