Ingrid Pitt?

Phantom

I notice over the years there have been many appearances by ladies from both Hammer and Bond at the SM shows but not the wonderful Ms Pitt.

Is there any reason Ingrid has not been at any recent shows? With many of her pals at the Midlands in a fortnight is there any chance of getting her as shed be welcomed im sure with fans of Hammer,Doctor Who and classic tv with open arms.

Ingrid is not shy when it comes to personal appearances and would be very popular.

Edited by Phantom

Be great if she was to turn up in one way. The other being i'd have skip her as am already past the 200quid mark on autographs and having to cut it doon by good 60quid at least.

Perhaps she could turn up at the nxt event up here in the grim north

• 2 weeks later...

Ive read on another forum that a fan has contacted Ingrid Pitts manager about her visiting the Midlands this wknd and hed be happy to discus Ingrid availability for the show with the organisers.

She would be good and shes popular PLUS she missed that OTHER show this time round,add to that appearances in Doctor Who,Hammer,Where Eagles Dare and The Wickerman youve got a good guest.

I'm going both days so if Ingrid Pitt has a stall there on Saturday I'll be able to get a signed photo and item. Fingers crossed she attends this weekend.

I remember hearing that SM were looking for new guests after the lady from Heroes cancelled.I know Ingrid wont be a suitable replacement for many Heroes fans but she is available by the sound of it and her manager is aware of the show and will listen to the organisers if they want to contact him .....whats stopping her from being added alongside Madeline Smith,Dave Prowse,Caroline Munro and Martine Beswicke?