Twilight USB Offer...

Starbuck73

You've probably all got one too, but I had an email today from expansive media to apologise for the delay with the Twilight USB's but apparantly their stock ran out within 24 hours of the offer going live!!

They've been waiting for more to arrive and said they should all be sent out on May 20th and we should recieve them next week.

Just thought I'd post that in case you didn't get the email.

I got mine just now! :blink:

It's Bella... shame, but it still looks cool!

And the special stuff on it is cool!

There's the movie trailer, cast interviews, director interviews, New Moon desktop, Twilight desktop/MSN icon downloads, and extended DVD scenes c: Well worth two fifty!

Ahhh it's put my mind at ease now that you've both got yours. Hopefully mine will have come too! Are the interview and extended scenes the same as what are on the special features dvd?

I just got in and found mine on the doormat ^_^

It's Edward ;)

I didn't realise that it was a picture of either Edward or Bella I though it might be both of them, but its awesome just the same.

I am about to watch the features now :D

Got mine today.

Bit disappointed as it only has a Bella picture and the Twilight logo on the other side. Thought it was gonna have Edward on one side and Bella on the other.

Havent played it yet.

xxxx

I just got Bliss magazine, simply because it had a Twilight DVDrom with it. I havn't played it yet but by the looks of it, it is the exact same content that we got on the USB.

They are also giving away the same USB stick for free, so maybe people who missed out last time can try there :D

I just got Bliss magazine, simply because it had a Twilight DVDrom with it. I havn't played it yet but by the looks of it, it is the exact same content that we got on the USB.

They are also giving away the same USB stick for free, so maybe people who missed out last time can try there :D

Ahh yeah my friend text me earlier letting me know about the dvd in Bliss but yeah I assume it'll be the same content! It's cool that they have the same USB offer in there too! Hmmm to buy Bliss or not to buy.....lol the last time I bought it it was coz Alex Davies was in it hee hee!

They are also giving away the same USB stick for free, so maybe people who missed out last time can try there :lol:

Ahh yeah my friend text me earlier letting me know about the dvd in Bliss but yeah I assume it'll be the same content! It's cool that they have the same USB offer in there too! Hmmm to buy Bliss or not to buy.....lol the last time I bought it it was coz Alex Davies was in it hee hee!

Buy it!! lol. There is also a picture of a girl with Ashley at ET, she had sent it in to the letters section, was prett cool. They also have a poll of the hottest Twi guy. Of course my Rob won :wub:

Got mine today.

Bit disappointed as it only has a Bella picture and the Twilight logo on the other side. Thought it was gonna have Edward on one side and Bella on the other.

Havent played it yet.

xxxx

Yeah, me too. I'm gonna stick something over her though, so I don't have to stare at her when I'm using it (: