Buffy movie

Sazzzy

Sarah Michelle Gellar is reportedly in talks to reprise her role as Buffy the Vampire Slayer - for a movie.

The 31-year-old actress ended her role as Buffy in 2003 after a six-year run.

Now the feisty character could be making a return on the big screen.

An insider says, "There is an idea for a script and to pick the story up with Buffy older and maybe even a mother.

"Michelle is busy with movie projects at the moment but she is excited about the idea. Buffy still has a huge fan-base so this is a movie that already has an audience.

"Michelle is a shrewd businesswoman so the chances are this will happen at some point."

i know we hear rumours all the time.

but i wanna ask your opinion, do you think we will EVER get a buffy/angel movie?

Edited by Sazzzy

There will be a Buffy Movie, no question about that and I will tell you why. Hollywood will not let a money making idea ever go by.

That is why we are seeing a new Star Trek film. I will bet you a big budget Hollywood Doctor Who movie will be next.

The only trouble is, when a Buffy movie will be made. Maybe they will go ahead a make it with the TV cast, but I also think it could many years away and re-imaging/re-make of the original Buffy movie, part inspired by the TV show is what we will get.

i kinda agree with you, i think that if it gets to the point where the orignal tv cast are too old and itd be a little stupid to make it with them, they might do a buffy movie remake of orginal or one with new slayers sorta thing, maybe with guest appearance from some orignals.

I dont know how i feel now? Ive kind of got used to the idea that we probably wouldnt ever get one, i hope we do some day but i wont get my hopes up just yet? Not sure how i feel about the mother storyline but then it could work? It would have to be a really knockout storyline tho for anyone important to be involved? :jason:

I'd love a Buffy movie sooo much but it's definitely tricky... it would have to be reasonably soon if they wanted David or James to be Angel and Spike as vamps can't age! Though they can do wonders with make-up I guess. I'd much rather they do it with the original cast than new ones.

What do you mean by people need to grow up? Just a little confused by that comment

People clearly spreading untrue statements.

People do it to get fans excited about something that won't happen (i.e. it is untrue) just to get their hopes destroyed when the truth comes out that it wasn't true.