Ernest Borgnine/George Kennedy images

machbusterman

• 2 weeks later...

The Good Guys and the Bad Guys, Dirty Dozen, Cool Hand Luke or Naked Gun for George - can't decide!!!!

I'll definitely by getting Wild Bunch image signed by Ernest, and may get another one or two signed by him from something like Marty and maybe the Dirty Dozen as well.

What I'll probably end up doing is getting the Dirty Dozen DVD sleeve signed by both and then get one individual of each!

I really am so undecided!!

Hello!

Similar to our reply re David Warner material, sorry not many photos, but we do have the following original UK quad (30"x40") posters for films in which Ernest Borgnine and/or George Kennedy appeared ... some with their image/credit, some not ... certainly, novel items to offer for signature ...

AIRPORT, AIRPORT '80, THE ADVENTURERS, BOLERO, CONVOY, DEATH COLLECTOR+MEAN DOG BLUES, DIRTY DINGUS MAGEE, THE DIRTY DOZEN, EARTHQUAKE, THE EIGER SANCTION, FIRE, FIRE+CRASH, THE GOOD GUYS AND THE BAD GUYS, THE GREATEST, GUNS OF THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN, HOT STUFF+STEEL, HUSTLE, THE NAKED GUN 2.5, SUPERSNOOPER, WILLARD, YOUNG WARRIORS

... mostly, only one of each title ... first come, first served!

Best wishes,

Terry & Sue - Quadbod

Edited by Dave Phillips

I'm hoping there will be photos on the tables for George Kennedy and Ernest Borgnine or at dealer stalls for The Naked Gun films, the Airport films, Death Ship and Dallas (George Kennedy) and Magnum, p.i. and The Simpsons (Ernest Borgnine).