LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Eve Myles

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eve is absolutely lovely - try and meet her if you are remotely interested in Torchwood as you shouldn't be disappointed. She's a joy, to the point where I'm seriously tempted to use this as an excuse to meet her for a second time.

Edited by Princess83

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely adore her. She's the only reason I'm coming! Everyone else is just a bonus. Bought myself a photo shoot, and am definately getting her autograph. I hope she's at the Hub 3 too, hopefully I'll be more composed by then as I'll have met here here!

Does anyone know if she's there both days or just the Sunday (when her photo shoot is)?

Edited by lizzy88

The exact appearance dates are usually announced about a month to two weeks before the show. The only hint we get before the time is if there's a photo shoot scheduled for both days.

So at the moment Sunday is for sure, Saturday a maybe.

She simply may sit down like Elijah Wood has done for example. What's weird about that?

Nope, nothing weird about it at all. Eve was sat on a chair for the photoshoot at Milton Keynes last year. It worked fine, looking at the photo it looks like she is stood up. You can't see the chair. At the Hub2 she was stood up.

Of course put the photos side by side and she does appear to have grown by a inch or two :blush:

She may well be sat down this time around, and who would blame her.

Elijah was pregnant? :(
:D