Photo shoots

picard25

• 1 month later...

I have a question Re the photo shoot on the page were you can pay for extra photos, Danny John-jules and Chloe Annett are not on the list. Does this mean they will not be having photos done at all during the convention???, very dissapointing for the fans if this happens. Especially us Gold Ticket holders as it says 6 photos. What does everyone else think. :YAHOO:

Danny and Chloe were late additions- SM have most likely forgotten to update it!

Yes, that's probably it. The tickets for those photo shoots will probably be available at the show directly if you don't have the shoot included with your ticket anyway.

I'm trying to decide if to go Gold or Silver.... ^_^ if it says 6photoshoots is it likely to be that it is one photoshoot with each of the main cast and then not with the gelf dude? not really interested in getting a photo with him tbh B) gutted not to get a photo with the entire cast :D because it's probs a once-only opurtunity but I understand there are issues having large numbers of people in a shoot... but now there has been a BttF shoot announced for C15? :P yarg, headache! lol

surfy sah xx

On the website it says 7 guests for photoshoots, I'm pretty sure SM said here that we'll get one with all of them for silver. No group photos atm- I did ask, and if they are, they won't be gold only as that's not on the website. I've gone silver :P

thankyou, was just going by what had been said in post 3, where the poster mentioned 6 photo shoots B)

I would be happy to pay for a group photo, as obviously the tickets are cheaper than normal so don't account for such a thing, it just seems like a wasted oppurtunity when the entire cast is there! but anyways I don't want to go on about it as I have yapped on before :P

I think the thing that will swing me Gold or Silver will be the "free gift", if it's a t-shirt I would def go Gold but if it's just a mug-I don't drink hot beverages ^_^ I know obv there is the meet and greet thingy but I'm not very good at those things so that doesn't bother me too much hmmmm

surfy sah xx