Latest Guest Announcement Avery Brooks

showmasters

:YAHOO: Another great guest!

Great guest, is this the year showmasters get all the Trek captains to a show?!

Hope so, not met any of them yet (or anyone from Trek), as great as all these guests are though, this is going to be an expensive year ^_^

:frankie: Your making it very worth the hassle to strssmyself figuring out how exactlyto get to th event.

I've just started watching DS9, it was the only Trek series that I hadn't watched every epiosde off and I like it much better on rewatching.

Great guest, is this the year showmasters get all the Trek captains to a show?! Lets hope so.

Scott - Comic Con

Avery - CM

Who is next I wonder????

Getting all of them at the one show would have been quite a coup - unbeatable and unrepeatable probably.

Brilliant! Wasn't keen on Deep Space Nine but Avery is a brilliant actor and never got to meet him last time he was at MK - see him and shook his hand but never had time to get autograph as he was rushing past....

Great guest, is this the year showmasters get all the Trek captains to a show?! Lets hope so.

Scott - Comic Con

Avery - CM

Who is next I wonder????

Getting all of them at the one show would have been quite a coup - unbeatable and unrepeatable probably.

It has happened a few times before minus Scott I think. But even getting all of them in a year would be amazing. Lets hope patrick stewart fancies doing a three comic con.

I also would love to see The Shatner do some more power autograph signing, he could teach as a art form of how fast can you sign.

Yet another excellent guest for this event :rolleyes: .

A really nice person. Met him at CM11 but will definitely see him again. Bonus - also from my favourite Trek series in DS9!

** not so silent plea to the powers that be for Kate Mulgrew and William Shatner to attend any of this years events as they are the only Captains I haven't met yet **

I think this may call for a 5 captains print to be started!!!

(Get Shatner and Patrick for Midlands; Mulgrew for C15 too, and you've got them all in order!!)

You not including Chris Pine in that then? Looks like he has started doing conventions!, well a convention in the US