Twilight DVD MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY

Mrs. Pattinson

They were giving out free posters to advertise the release and the first five people got these HUGE ones! Theyre amazing! And I'm not sure if it was everyone else but a lot of people got small ones too. And then the first thirty got the signed DVD sleeve. And they had a massive stand full of Twilight merch! A woman was giving people Twilight loveheart sweets too, it was awesome!

there was a girl who was in the que inside the store when were waiting to pay for the dvd who said to me they got a copy of the directors notebook free too, which is cool but i already had a copy so i wasn't too upset. lol.

kinda sad it was so rushed and in and out but loved that they gave us free candy inside. still have a lolly now!

Had a great time last night. Got me a free poster and the signed cover too. only got home at 2.30am after working all day too so went straight to bed and to sleep. lol.

if there was anyone i hung out with that wants to add on the various places let me know. i'm laura and i was the 'edward' face in the twilight: the multi region game. hahaha.

accents are fun!

Those accents were epic - I loved them :)

I've added you on fb already!!!

yer i added you back...the more twi fan friends the better. lol

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic