fan group ET crew

I never even thought of putting a cake on there! :lol:

I've got my wolf on there and Peter of course!

Should I have put cake on there? Thats like a busmans holiday otherwise, this way I'm all twilighty!

Nah, yours sounds cool already :P

Hehe, we need a pic of everyone's Different Meanings of LFCC T-shirts!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah food.. sure thats the reason..lol :thumbup:

Shut it, you... :WINCE::D:WINCE::(:lol:

Rhi, just realised I don't have you on msn... do you have it? :thumbup:

Having seen your shirts, I'd really love one... was wondering if you'd have time to make me one? :D

I'd love one saying "Lots of F*cking Coffee Con" & a big Starbucks mug on the back! :lol:

(Anyone who knows me will tell you why, besides the forum name connection, lol)

Hi Anita,

I will have to see if there are any sheets left after I do Kevs today. Didn';t get round to it last night cos of sewing Matthews costume.

Caking it today too, so the other problem is getting to Asda to get a tshirt, cos they are 12 miles away.

Will let you know later when I finish Kevs shirt. Wasn't planning on doing one for him and Kieran, so experimented with a few sheets before I made any, and I need two for Kevs tshirt.

Will do a count and let you know.

**Edit** Ps should warn you.

Kev shoved a tester tshirt into the washing machine and you are supposed to wash them by hand at least the first time.

I don't think its a true reflection of what would happen if washed carefully, but the print went grey where it should have been black. My fault for not telling him I was going to hand wash it.

We don't mind too much, thats why we didn't want to wash them before LFCC in case anything happened to them. But that could be cos the sheets were 10 for £7.50 on ebay, but I had never done it before, so I will learn for next time!

Need to get my thinking cap on for Twi-proms! :D

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

I am dying to put a pic on,

Oh wait,

Can't resist!

In honour of Bumblebee being there (well, thats his excuse anyway!)

Plus there is a little Family guy something on the front. See if anyone can guess what it will be. It is relevant to LFCC, but not to family guy

**Edit** Just thought of one thing

should it be "Lust for" or "Lear at"

KevLFCCBackcopy.jpg

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Yip! (To both comments)

Hang on........................uploading now..................

The same sheet has Kevs front bits and a little cake to put somewhere on mine

And our logo that were supposed to be going on some pinnies! (Will just put two on and do more next time I get more paper)

Right! Here you are...................................................

kevintshirtsectionscopy.jpg

And paper finally all gone!

Blimey! think we did well out of one packet though! :thumbup:

You're welcome! Cant wait to get printing now, but am being a good girl and doing chocolate work! :thumbup:

Wow Rhi think I will be drooling at Kev's tshirt too. That also reminds me must get a big pic of Bumblebee for Mark to sign. Might get a Megan Fox one whilst I'm at it.

Well, I'm straight and I think she is stunning!

Really wouldn't mind looking like that!

(Don't think Kev would mind either, but luckily he is biased where I am concerned..............thank goodness!)

B)

You know what this means though don't you!

After the con, I am going to be researching what the best tshirt printing paper is ready for the Twi-promS!

Already deciding things I would do better next time and with more time to design them! :YAHOO:

The deal you got on eBay was pretty good, cheapest I've found around my area is from Wilkinsons, 3.90 for 3 sheets of dark tee transfer paper, or for 5 sheets of light tee transfer paper :)