Season 2 'First Look'

DavidB

i can't wait!!! season 2 looks amazing :P i just hope Eric gets more screentime!!

Yes, Alexander confirmed that Eric will play a bigger part in Season 2!

And looking at the pics, I am sooo glad that they got rid of the Season 1 wig!!

madqh5.jpg

Also, if this turns out to be true, it will be AMAZING, from Ausiello tweo weeks ago:

Alan Ball and Co. are currently talking to “name†actresses to appear in just one episode this season (and more in future ones). The character? No less than Sophie-Anne, the 500-year-old queen of the Louisiana vampires.

If everything goes according to plan, Michelle Pfeiffer could be landing that role, and man could that be awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

Casting News for Season 2:

Sophie-Anne has been cast... It was highly rumoured that Michelle Pfeiffer was offered the part, but that does not seem to have worked out... the character will appear in the last 2 episodes of Season 2 (and play a bigger part in Season 3, if that gets the go ahead)... and she will be played by...

... personally, I love her, although Michelle would have been even more amazing...

EVAN RACHEL WOOD

Thanks for posting those! I cannot stop watching the promo for Season 2, it looks AMAZING!!

And the behind the scenes interview was great! How did I not realise Ryan was Australian?! That makes him a million times more sexy :angry:

LOL, did you not know that Ryan was from Home & Away!?

I agree, the promo looks stunning! My only problem is that the more we are seeing (promo's, interviews etc), the less it's likely that Lafayette is back :poki:

Maybe because he's dead?

I loved Lafayette! Gutted he's gone :/

Yeah, but considering the show is quite graphic, and we never saw him being killed or anything, I assumed that he maybe wasnt dead... I really hope we see him again...

Hate to pee on your bonfire but if you check imdb you'll see that he was only in 12 episodes but the other characters are all in 21 so far (as they've only filmed up to ep 9 so far).

I am sad he's gone too though, he was my favorite character :)

Maybe because he's dead?

I loved Lafayette! Gutted he's gone :/

Yeah, but considering the show is quite graphic, and we never saw him being killed or anything, I assumed that he maybe wasnt dead... I really hope we see him again...

Hate to pee on your bonfire but if you check imdb you'll see that he was only in 12 episodes but the other characters are all in 21 so far (as they've only filmed up to ep 9 so far).

I am sad he's gone too though, he was my favorite character :)

imdb is not always accurate until the episodes actually air though, anyone can update it.. I could go in now and update it to say that he was in all the season 2 episodes..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...