LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Scott Bakula

Can we get Scott to bring his wife, Chelsea Field (who I would wanna meet)?

She was in Masters of the Universe (1986) as Teela, The Last Boy Scout (1991) as Bruce Willis' wife and in Commando (1985) as the stewardess that Arnie tells, "Don't wake my friend, he's dead tired".

Chelsea_Field_and_Scott_Bakula.jpgmasters5.jpg263540.1010.A.jpg

Edited by nicky

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was in Masters of the Universe (1986) as Teela, The Last Boy Scout (1991) as Bruce Willis' wife and in Commando (1985) as the stewardess that Arnie tells, "Don't wake my friend, he's dead tired".

I remember her - "Why do they put the food on these little sticks?"

Good call Nicky, I would much rather meet her than Scott. Didn't know she was in Commando!

Edited by A007

• Showmasters Admin

sorry for the spoiler... please forgive me

i've deleted my other post as not to upset people.

i'm still looking forward to meeting Mr. Bakula.

It's fine it was just the same info was given by Jason in the first post and someone took umbridge that it was a spoiler. I didn't want a repeat. It was certianly not a hanging offence :blush:

i agree. scotts wife would be cool as i dont have any masters of the universe autographs and would love this.

pat for them both showmaster and they can have a holiday to england together. plus they will both enjoy it more

WOW..... :rolleyes:

You realize that once the photo session goes on sale the shop will be going mad again? :YAHOO:

Stay optimistic for me QS... PhotosessionS!! :YAHOO:

I have just noticed that the photosessionS are on sale in the shop. Yes sessionS. Saturday and SUNDAY!! :YAHOO:

WOW..... :D

You realize that once the photo session goes on sale the shop will be going mad again? ;)

Stay optimistic for me QS... PhotosessionS!! :o

I have just noticed that the photosessionS are on sale in the shop. Yes sessionS. Saturday and SUNDAY!! :P

I love you for telling me!!! :D

Does anyone know if you can buy photosessions at other shows- eg, Midlands? Ooh and while I'm asking... can you buy entrance tickets to the shows there too... or ME con tickets? Fankoo :D

Edited by Lizzy

WOW..... :D

You realize that once the photo session goes on sale the shop will be going mad again? :P

*Nods*

Yeah I know........ it's already started, just when I cleared the backlog of orders (again!). :o

My daughter won't forgive me quite so easily this time though, especially if I dare cancel any Easter Holiday plans we've made. Hmmmmm wonder if I can get away with using a cardboard cut out of "Mummy" think that would fool her?

good call ! we dont see much He-man guests

WOW..... :lol:

You realize that once the photo session goes on sale the shop will be going mad again? ;)

Stay optimistic for me QS... PhotosessionS!! :D

I have just noticed that the photosessionS are on sale in the shop. Yes sessionS. Saturday and SUNDAY!! ;)

I love you for telling me!!! ;)

Does anyone know if you can buy photosessions at other shows- eg, Midlands? Ooh and while I'm asking... can you buy entrance tickets to the shows there too... or ME con tickets? Fankoo :D

No problem...of course I booked mine before telling you :D (Sorry Jola. Good luck with your Blue Peter cardboard cutout!)

Please correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty certain that I have seen ME tickets on sale at CM events before. If I recall Chevron and Eclipse were available to buy at at Milton Keynes and somewhere else that I can't remember!

No idea if other CM event entry tickets or photoshoots are available to buy. I would hazzard a guess as to no. It would be a logisitcal nightmare having multiple event and photoshoot tickets floating about at the main desk

Here you go Lizzy - don't say I never do anything for you!

cowboytessthree6nm.jpg

Airbrush me into the left of the pic and I've saved myself the £25 for a photoshoot!!

Yay for Sunday photoshoot!! (Can you guys still kidnap me though? The wedding stuff is driving me insane already lol!!!)

*edit* 1of2 we posted at same time lol! I think I may get mine now incase they sell out quick and I have another reason to moan lol!!

Edited by Lizzy

No problem...of course I booked mine before telling you :D (Sorry Jola. Good luck with your Blue Peter cardboard cutout!)

Thanks! But somehow I really don't think it'll work LOL.... :lol:

Please correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty certain that I have seen ME tickets on sale at CM events before. If I recall Chevron and Eclipse were available to buy at at Milton Keynes and somewhere else that I can't remember!

They were, but ME tickets haven't been available to buy at a Showmasters Show for a while now - administration wise it's a nightmare keeping track of paperwork etc, then getting it sent over to me to log for ticket numbers.

No idea if other CM event entry tickets or photoshoots are available to buy. I would hazzard a guess as to no. It would be a logisitcal nightmare having multiple event and photoshoot tickets floating about at the main desk

I can't speak for SM on this one, but I tend to agree. The online shop also keeps a stock count of ticket levels etc, so to sell them manually at the show, again could work out to be an administrative nightmare!

*Nods*

Yeah I know........ it's already started, just when I cleared the backlog of orders (again!). :D

I was holding off on ordering tickets myself to give you some time to breathe. But I have to admit my order is somewhere in that new backlog now. :lol:

My daughter won't forgive me quite so easily this time though, especially if I dare cancel any Easter Holiday plans we've made. Hmmmmm wonder if I can get away with using a cardboard cut out of "Mummy" think that would fool her?

If fooling her doesn't work, maybe bribery is worth a try?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I can't speak for SM on this one, but I tend to agree. The online shop also keeps a stock count of ticket levels etc, so to sell them manually at the show, again could work out to be an administrative nightmare!

Ah rite, shall buy mine online then!!

Jola, lil OT here... but I was going to get my Leonard Nimoy ticket with my Scott one... I'm pretty sure I'm there both days so would get a Saturday ticket... buuut, if I bought it but then last min couldn't make the Sat, would I be able to beg and use it on the Sunday instead? I'm totally panicking here lol as I'm not 100% sure of my uni timetable yet :blink:

Fankoo again :D x

Edited by Lizzy

Jola, lil OT here... but I was going to get my Leonard Nimoy ticket with my Scott one... I'm pretty sure I'm there both days so would get a Saturday ticket... buuut, if I bought it but then last min couldn't make the Sat, would I be able to beg and use it on the Sunday instead? I'm totally panicking here lol as I'm not 100% sure of my uni timetable yet :D

Fankoo again :D x

As a general rule, no. You're buying a ticket for a specific day so you need to be 100% certain that you can make it on that day.

There are no guarantees that in the event of you not being able to make it on that day, that they will be able to swap it to another day instead.