Heroes Season 3 - Episode 21 Discussion

DavidB

Just this second finished watching... Amazing.

Has anyone else noticed a real change in the tone of the show? The last couple of episodes have seemed more progressive and modern than before...

Maybe its just me... :YAHOO:

Just this second finished watching... Amazing.

Has anyone else noticed a real change in the tone of the show? The last couple of episodes have seemed more progressive and modern than before...

Maybe its just me... :P

Bryan Fuller is a genius.... Tim Kring and NBC should NEVER have let him go after the first season! At lwast he's back now and seems like he will be staying put for Season 4!!

am i aloud to worship the awsome of sylar now?

If someone said no would you actually take any notice or just worship anyway? :frankie:

am i aloud to worship the awsome of sylar now?

If someone said no would you actually take any notice or just worship anyway? :angel:

She would, but that person would be mysteriously injured first and disappear of the face of the world. :vader:

Sylar in the rain doing that sexy dangerous eyes plus with the smirk *drops dead from the hotness*

And I loved his amusement when he saw who the shapeshifter had changed to in the club and his facial expression when he said the shifter changed to Danko because he thought he had power, in a voice that that showed he thought the exact opposite. And there was Sylar on Sylar action... :frankie:

Claire was more bearable this episode and her hair looks less wiggish.

And Angela slapping Peter's face again like in th pilot was a nice call back.

Edited by bonniesrg

Claire wasmore bearable this episode and her hair looks less wiggish.

I wish they had done that to her hair at the start of Season 3. BUT this was a rather dumb time to give her a new hairdo. They're on the run and Nathan has no money nor time to shave... and yet Claire has the time to get a totally new hairdo. :D

No naff CGI in this that I saw thank god! Scripting was a lot better- more series 1- esque. But is it too late to win back so many viewers?

Sylar was just, maximum hot in the episode.

I actually stopped it after Sylar's first scene with Danko and started the episode again. It was *that* hot.

I watched the episode online and I actually rewatched all the Sylar scenes again. :(

Your right, that first scene was hot.

Edited by bonniesrg

Sylar. That's all....just Sylar!!!! hahahaha so hot!!!

I really did like the feel of this one and it was so much more vintage Heroes and it just works. Like the Patrelli family possibily getting back together and drunk Nathan was awwwwwwww (and just a bit sexy lol).

her hair looks less wiggish

Her fringe was really really really annoying me during the morning after dialogue though. It just looked wrong........

Sylar. That's all....just Sylar!!!! hahahaha so hot!!!

I really did like the feel of this one and it was so much more vintage Heroes and it just works. Like the Patrelli family possibily getting back together and drunk Nathan was awwwwwwww (and just a bit sexy lol).

her hair looks less wiggish

Her fringe was really really really annoying me during the morning after dialogue though. It just looked wrong........

It might just be because she has a fringe though, my cousin has a fringe and I really didn't like it at first but I think it suits her now.

• 2 weeks later...