PARTY THEMES!

Davey

can i just ask wat is dead dog? ou promised us THREE full on party themes in the post of the date change yet it doesnt even seem that uv botherd?

its a little disapointing after waiitng so long for themes?

OK I googled dead dog party and came up with

The Dead Dog Party is a traditional event at many larger furry conventions, taking place after all of the equipment has been packed away. Besides being a transition time that allows attendees to emotionally "let go" of the con, it provides an incentive for people to stay through the work session. It typically takes place in a room smaller than the Main Stage, as by that point the con population will have shrunk considerably. At some conventions, leftover food and drinks from the con suite are served as refreshments.

So basically its just a fancy name for the party that we always have on the sunday night of the con.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i just ask wat is dead dog? ou promised us THREE full on party themes in the post of the date change yet it doesnt even seem that uv botherd?

its a little disapointing after waiitng so long for themes?

OK I googled dead dog party and came up with

The Dead Dog Party is a traditional event at many larger furry conventions, taking place after all of the equipment has been packed away. Besides being a transition time that allows attendees to emotionally "let go" of the con, it provides an incentive for people to stay through the work session. It typically takes place in a room smaller than the Main Stage, as by that point the con population will have shrunk considerably. At some conventions, leftover food and drinks from the con suite are served as refreshments.

So basically its just a fancy name for the party that we always have on the sunday night of the con.

so basically theyve named a party were we chill out

and not give us one thats completely themed like they promised?

so basically theyve named a party were we chill out

and not give us one thats completely themed like they promised?

Yep, they've been a little bit lazy about this one, the Micahs birthday/come as your favourite character party, didn't we already do that at E2?

Forget cake (well ok don't), I LOVE PASS THE FLIPPING PARCEL! :D You can never be too old or have too much of that stuff, really :D And tequila, and Mexicans, err maybe all together?

Tequila flavoured cake anyone? :P

I think I actually have a recipe for Tequila cake somewhere.

:o:P:D No really! :D

Well you know what that means, maybe a Petra 'super-special' winging its way over? ;) Lol, I bet it'd enhance pass the parcel and smacking pinatas around too ;)