What have you done with all your photo's/autographs?

jess8619

I have several signed dvd's - so many that only a few get pride places - like Firefly as it has everyone ever and then some on it, nathan twice? and Heroes. but everything else goes in folders - ive almost filled my second. - I should really cut back on cons. lol

Well I got my collector's edition of Twilight signed by the guests so that is sat with my regular twilight saga books on my chest of drawers and my photoshoots and all the pics I bought that weekend are on my wall of awesome:

wallofawesome005.jpg

I think I'm gonna need a bigger wall after ET2 though!

Mine are all in an envelope which is in the Edward/Bella totebag I won along with my pass card, and any other little bit of memrobiliia I decided to hang onto. I might get them framed but most likely I'll get a nice album and do a bit of scrap booking on the Twilight theme.

I have my gold ticket bass hanging from my backpack now :D it's one of those Dakine backpacks that have those net pockets on the outside, so I wound the cain through the net holes... it's something nice to look at during class :D

My signed copy of Twilight is back savely in my bookshelve :)

as for my signed pictures and the pics taken... they're lying on my rocking chair... I really wanna frame them and put them on my wall but since the only wall I can put them up on is gonna be ripped out soon, I'll have to wait a bit :)

Yeah I have all my autographs in a folder at the moment. But I am getting a Twilight poster signed by all the cast I meet, so hopefully I'll get that framed and on my wall in time :D

I have my signed Serenity cinema poster framed and it looks AMAZING - I think i have a Twilight cinema one knocking about may have to do the same ting there too...

the main question - do i get my blu-ray copy or dvd copy signed at ET2?

Mine are all in an envelope which is in the Edward/Bella totebag I won along with my pass card, and any other little bit of memrobiliia I decided to hang onto. I might get them framed but most likely I'll get a nice album and do a bit of scrap booking on the Twilight theme.

I think I'm gonna end up scrapbooking some of the pics that I took over the weekend. :) I've not done any for a while and this might just be too good a project to miss :)

Loving seeing what everyone has done with their ET stuff :P

Aah, the mention of 'safe' in this thread title brings back bad memories :P

We'd all checked out of our Park Inn room, just about to set off in the car... and my friend and I suddenly realised we'd left our signed photos/photoshoots/booklets etc. in the safe in our hotel room! Haha, not good, but at least we remembered! Needless to say we hurried in frantically to retrieve everything... poor people at the front desk wondered why we were looking so panicked! :P

Anyways, back on topic - my photos are currently stuck on my wall, surrounding my mirror... with Peter and Kellan's photos about eye level, naturally :YAHOO:

I might get them framed but most likely I'll get a nice album and do a bit of scrap booking on the Twilight theme.

I'm doing a scrapbook too, with pics from ET and the premiere - there is a US store called Scrap your Trip where I found some really cool bits - they have a Twilight logo and a Twilight paper with a forest theme, Washington state stuff, baseball stuff. You can get a baseball shirt die-cut and they will put whatever name on it that you want - perfect for the piccie of Peter in the baseball gear.

I usually frame my pics but wanted to do something with the other pics that we took over the weekend, so scrapbooking the whole thing made more sense.

Aah, I was just waiting for an excuse to post these!

2629_80694607424_791622424_2222145_1629938_n.jpg

"The Wall of Awesomesauce"

It's half-covered with Twilight posters from the con, mainly =) My pass and stuff are now on the corkboard but this is an old-ish poster.

2629_80694602424_791622424_2222144_6706837_n.jpg

"Twilight Shrine"

My photocell and autos, photos are on the back of the autographs, but I'm getting frames for them soon!

I think I'm going to move the drawings onto the Wall of Awesomesauce, and the Twilight posters around the Twilight Shrine, and move my Twilight shelf over there too xD

Snap! Mine are in my Bella and edward bag too, i got mine from an event at waterstones. I'm going to put my in a nice album to scap book, i move around alot so i thought this would be easier.