A major 1st time signer for this event

13537-19124.gif

Exactly what is Brian Thompson (right) looking at? :thumbup:

Could only be Arnie's kn*b from that angle.

Im going to guess at someone from one of my two favourite franchises:

GHOSTBUSTERS or BACK TO THE FUTURE

Bill Murray

Sigourney Weaver

Dan Aykroyd

Harold Ramis

I reckon Aykroyd is the most realistic one out of that bunch, but as I've said earlier I reckon Weaver is realistic now as well.

Michael J Fox ( I think he'd be more than capable of signing for a few hours, and sitting for a photoshoot).

I very much doubt it - he's not completely dependant, not by a long shot, but sadly I can't see him ever doing an event like this.

Edited by MikeDonovan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could only be Arnie's kn*b from that angle.
Yeah, it is. I was trying to see if anyone realised. It's kinda funny watching that scene and the look Brian gives in it.

Michael J Fox ( I think he'd be more than capable of signing for a few hours, and sitting for a photoshoot).

Would it even be worth it if it was only for a few hrs though? There'd be much more demand for him than Christopher Lloyd and Fox would probably only be able to sign a couple hundred. Its probably just not practical or worth it for SM or the fans that would miss out on his 200 (or whatever) limit.

Given the symptoms of Parkinson's disease and the treatment available (and the long term effects of those treatments) I think it hugely unlikely. Untreated PD would probably make both signing and a photoshoot unviable, and given that every time you take drugs to reduce the effects of Parkinson's you bring yourself closer to suffering from dyskinesia, I really doubt that he's going to medicate himself up for a trip to the UK just to sign autographs.

As someone who has had several relatives suffer with Parkinson's disease, I find your comments a little insensitive. Have a quick read of this part of Fox's wikipedia entry for a bit of an insight.

As someone who has had several relatives suffer with Parkinson's disease, I find your comments a little insensitive.
I dont think he's being insensitive - a bit too optimistic and hopeful, yes, and perhaps not that well informed. I dont know alot about PD either but I'd sure be suprised if Fox was willing. Edited by nicky

As someone who has had several relatives suffer with Parkinson's disease, I find your comments a little insensitive.
I dont think he's being insensitive - a bit too optimistic and hopeful, yes, and perhaps not that well informed. I dont know alot about PD either but I'd sure be suprised if Fox was willing.

Michael is listed as attending an LA book festival in the coming month, if that includes a signing I'm not sure. I guess if he does sign then the length of the signing may, and only may, indicate if he is willing to do signings of another nature. I know there are rumours of hope that he will attend a Back to the Future reunion on the same weekend in Hollywood.

That's not to say he would be well enough to fly to the UK for a signing though.

i hate these thread's i always get over excited thinking it could be so-or-so, the stress is too much! lol :help:

hoping beyond hope it could be Gillian Anderson :dance:

could be Richard Dean Anderson.

Bill Paxton would be a fantastic guest, so many cool things he has starred in thou i would really want to meet him for Near Dark.

forumzkp.jpg

give us a clue SM or narrow it down a little ... male or female?

Edited by stobbs

i hate these thread's i always get over excited thinking it could be so-or-so, the stress is too much! lol :wub:

Yeah, they are pretty fruitless - no one knows anything at all except SM so guessing gets us nowhere. The chances of guessing the right name when you know less than zero is about as 10000/1 though. Still fun to speculate though and watch the ensuing "buzz".:lol: Edited by nicky

Jamie Lee Curtis....

I'd be happy with that, realistic enough guest too.

I'd be ecstactic with that. Jamie is one of the top people I would like to meet (next to a certain Mr Harrison Ford and Mr John Carpenter)

Rowan's never struck me as the kinda guy that would enjoy a signing event, though I'd love to be wrong.

I think Rowan Atkinson just did a signing for the launch of the CD of his musical Oliver recently (along with the sexy lady that plays Nancy :lol: can't recall her name though), I think the signing was at an HMV or something?