A major 1st time signer for this event

• Showmasters Admin

ok LFCC has gotten bigger and bigger each year we have run this show and in the next few days we will have permission to announce an amazing guest so get ready for a guest that was made for LFCC

we have worked very hard to bring this guest to you so we are very excited and cannot wait to let you all know but we have been asked to hold of a little while

so keep an eye on this space :P:D;)

jason :P

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crépuscule, I doubt it'll be someone from Twilight so don't get your hopes up :P Good LFCC guest tends to be a good all rounder- someone like Patrick Stewart or Christopher Lloyd.

I always guess, and I'm always wrong!! Any clues maybe SM? :D

Crépuscule, I doubt it'll be someone from Twilight so don't get your hopes up ;) Good LFCC guest tends to be a good all rounder- someone like Patrick Stewart or Christopher Lloyd.

I always guess, and I'm always wrong!! Any clues maybe SM? :P

Haha no I know lol :(

Could be someone I like just as much though :0 plus im nosey :(

ok LFCC has gotten bigger and bigger each year we have run this show and in the next few days we will have permission to announce an amazing guest so get ready for a guest that was made for LFCC

we have worked very hard to bring this guest to you so we are very excited and cannot wait to let you all know but we have been asked to hold of a little while

Given the focus on Terminator, I wonder if it's a terminator guest... maybe Anton Yelchin - after all, he's in Star Trek and Terminator : Salvation.... Also possible it could be Sam Worthington....

I'm also going to throw in a completely left field guess, and say Sigourney Weaver.

Going with ther Terminator theme....Christian Bale? That would make me lose my ****. 2 John Connors and a Batman at the same event lol

But then again so would Sigourney Weaver. Hmmmmmm

Id love it to be Michael Keaton, or somebody totally left field like that.

Going with ther Terminator theme....Christian Bale? That would make me lose my ****. 2 John Connors and a Batman at the same event lol

But then again so would Sigourney Weaver. Hmmmmmm

Id love it to be Michael Keaton, or somebody totally left field like that.

Chris Bale....He'll be fine just as long as someone does not accidentally walk into one of his photoshoot pictures!!! :thumbup: Joke®s aside, that would be more than fantastic, we have some of the best quality BATMAN figures for him to sign if it was.

WE NEED A CLUE!!!!!!! OR SEVERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Keaton would be great too.

Edited by SlippDigby

MMmmhhhh if that's anything to do with the Terminator franchise my guess would be Tim Burton's wife Helena Bonham Carter who plays in the newest Terminator movie...

After all she's from Golders Green in London, and she also played in two Harry Potter movies as well which is a franchise you can meet guests at Showmasters events regularly...

She also appeared in a lot of other movies so she can be considered as major guest imo...

Of course i realize the guest could be anyone with such a few clues (if none), but if i have to pick a name that's the one i would go for, regarding the "... was made for LFCC quote" :D

Edited by God L'Eponge

Hmmm... I may be wrong but I think people read too much in Jason's message. My feeling is that Jason meant that it's a big guest who could only be invited at a big event such as LFFC, nothing more. I don't know where you guys see the connection with Terminator (although being a big fan of the franchise, I would love if you were right).

Edited by lams9999

• Moderators

People always try and decipher Jason's posts when really I can't remember any time he deliberately worded something or put in a phrase to give a hint. Unless he specifically stated a clue.

But yes, personally I'd go with lams' logic of it being a guest appropriate for a big event like LFACC. Especially considering 'major 1st time signer' ..

Hmmm... I may be wrong but I think people read too much in Jason's message. My feeling is that Jason meant that it's a big guest who could only be invited at a big event such as LFFC, nothing more. I don't know where you guys see the connection with Terminator (although being a big fan of the franchise, I would love if you were right).

Haha i would love it too if we were right :D

It's always a matter of wait and see... as it can truly be anyone... but somehow i find it funny to look for clues where there's maybe none and start developing a theory :D

Arnie? No chance. Christian Bale? No chance. Helena Bonham Carter is plausible, although I'm not sure she'd warrant so much heraldry. I'd like to meet her though, so she'd be a great guest for me.

If it is someone associated with Terminator, as I say my moneys on Worthington or Yelchin. But if it's non-Terminator it could be anyone.

I'm pretty excited about this. SM from what I've seen over the last couple of years (I've had two other accounts, linked to hotmail accounts I never used anymore so were delete and when I forgot my password the account was a gonner) don't give this much fanfare unless its very much deserved, like christopher lloyd last year, so I'm looking forward to who it's gonna be and hoping its someone I personally really like.

I can't think of many who I would think possible to get who are 1st time signers...