LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Michael Shanks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Blimey, you're on a roll today aren't you?! :chair:

Awesome!

yes we are but i could nock you all of the flour if the two guests that have agreed to attend some of the next shows signed off and gave me the go ahead its killlllllllllllling meeeeeeeeeeeee

i was hoping to let every one know tonight

jason :chair:

yes we are but i could nock you all of the flour if the two guests that have agreed to attend some of the next shows signed off and gave me the go ahead its killlllllllllllling meeeeeeeeeeeee

Does this mean we are out for a late night quiz again as with Dominic Monaghan? We haven't done one of these in ages. :chair:

Does this mean we are out for a late night quiz again as with Dominic Monaghan? We haven't done one of these in ages. :chair:

God those were the good old days lol. I'm going Signourney Weaver lol

Think I can safely say that there can never ever be enough Michael Shanks lol :wub: awesome guy, excellent news!

So you would like him do add 30 or 40 pounds? :D

:D

Well I suppose it could only enhance the goodness there is already lol B):YAHOO::D

Think I can safely say that there can never ever be enough Michael Shanks lol :D awesome guy, excellent news!

So you would like him do add 30 or 40 pounds? :YAHOO:

Did he have it written into his contract for 24 that he could never be in a shot with his Shirt on? :D

Think I can safely say that there can never ever be enough Michael Shanks lol :wub: awesome guy, excellent news!

So you would like him do add 30 or 40 pounds? :D

Did he have it written into his contract for 24 that he could never be in a shot with his Shirt on? ;)

:D

i said the exact same thing! my husband rolled his eyes every time i pointed it out..."see! more shanks nipples!" teehee.