True Blood Explained

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

It's not like the con is next week. It's a long way away.

It already has strong hype surrounding it, excellent reviews, a very passionate set of viewers (including UK ones) and the type of fanbase that would be interested in a convention.

ME are good at trying new things that aren't being done elsewhere, and doing them when they're fresh.

I've seen all of Season 1 and I'm in the UK and season 2 starts next week (*squee*)

Give it a chance before you disregard it, it is excellent! And it does have a lot of hype and a large following in the US.

I will be coming to this con :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was hooked after one episode, it has all the parts Twilight is missing, mainy sex and lots of gore! When I know where I am in August next yr I will get my ticket!

*Post contains a spoiler!*

I've just finished Season 1 after I bought the Blu Ray and I loved it. I did find the first few episodes quite slow paced and a bit boring but I am so glad I stuck with it. Downloading the first episode of Season 2 now. There are a few things I didn't like too much though and the main one was Sookie. I just don't like her character, I think she's incredibly selfish and annoying. I loved Amy though and was gutted when they killed her off.

Edited by Lambourne

i cant even remember my reaction when i first watched it. All i know is that i got through an entire seaosn in about 2 weeks. that has to be good right? and now with seaosn 2 i cant wait for the next episodes. its really good and leaving you on a cliffhanger.

=x=

• 2 weeks later...