Sunday night stay - is it worth it?

Babbler

Hello all,

Just wondering if staying for Sunday night (as its a bank holiday) is worth the extra £60 hotel bill + food. Not done it before (usually leave Sunday).

Is it as good as Fri/Sat and are there many people? Do the gusts still make an appearance?

Plus on the sunday night Heroes repeats on BBC2 and the bar staff happily put it on for me. A lot of the party ended up in front of the tv, drooling over Sylar [me included] and cheering when Sylar TK'd Peter out the window.

The Actors don't normally come to the sunday party, though Dania did make an appearance which was nice.

The Actors don't normally come to the sunday party, though Dania did make an appearance which was nice.

Dania only made an appearance because I asked her to by the way. I said to her earlier that day that I'd be dressing as Future peter and her curiousness must of got the better of her, when she found me, she gave me a huge hug and posed for a photo with me, however still have not seen said photo as it was her Camera lol :YAHOO:

Made my weekend! :dance:

Dania only made an appearance because I asked her to by the way. I said to her earlier that day that I'd be dressing as Future peter and her curiousness must of got the better of her, when she found me, she gave me a huge hug and posed for a photo with me, however still have not seen said photo as it was her Camera lol :P

Made my weekend! :D

Awww, thats cool :)