ET Featured In Bliss

*Midnight*Sun*

Anyone who has Bliss Magazine May 2009 issue go to page 12. I was flicking through it about five minute ago when I came across an article about ET there. Aparently you can win two Gold Pass's with Bliss....seems ET is getting more hyped....dunno if that's a good thing or not....

i actually bought that magazine today haha, its just got photos of the guests signing stuff, bliss people with alice and emmett. and some fans with hoodies on saying team edward, team carlisle etc.... and a little writing about the con, then a question to win two gold passes for ET2. it says in collaboration with massive events, so its genuine

This may sound stupid but how can you get a May issue of an magazine when it's only March.....

Most magazines for dated two months ahead. Don't know why though.

the date on the front of any mag is usually the date its taken off the shelves and when the next one comes out =]

LOL @

'meet the cullens'

Bit of false advertising there, we dont know if we're gonna have any cullens :angry:

That is totally what i thought when i saw it! But lets hope we do get a Cullen or two hey :angry:

LOL at 'your favourite veggie vampires' so true, they are my only favourite vampires!

I laughed at the "meet the Cullens" bit because the only guest we have so far is Billy and Kellan wont be returning to the second as (this is according to his Twitter page in reply to one's mother's question this afternoon lol) he's somewhere else in October during ET2 no no return of Kellan but we can still hope for the return of Peter :P

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*