FAVE BUFFY/ANGEL PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO MEET

WILLOW99

Thought i'd start this thread.

Really want to meet Alyson Hannigan to speak to.

Walked passed her a few years back in London but was too chicken to go speak to her. Ended up waving through her taxi window like a loon.

Would also love to meet Joss.

The person I most want to meet is Sarah Michelle Gellar naturally.

I would also love to meet Seth Green, Marc Blucas and Alyson Hannigan the most. After them I'd like to meet Michelle Trachtenberg, David Boreanaz, Stephanie Romanov and Gina Torres

As for guest stars I'd really like to meet Sarah Hagan, Kristy Wu, Julia Lee, Elizabeth Anne Allen, Andy Umberger and Jeff Ricketts.

Ofcourse I'm always up for meeting any Buffy or Angel guest. :(

For me the one person i would always want to meet is David Boreanaz. He has been my favourite character since the show started and he is a terrific actor.

Obviously would also love to meet Sarah Michelle Gellar :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

I've met everyone now except marc blucas,joss whedon and seth green but i am happy to meet any of them again, everything in my life comes secondary to seeing these guys. I see james quite a lot which is great but would like to spend a few more hours with SMG i have so much to talk to her about and get signed, and david too he's not been here for a few years oh and i have to thank joss too for enhancing my life.

Nicky

Edited by buffy2k