BITTEN TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi there, there shouldnt be any problem you paying at the show, as long as the show isnt sold out. There is a reg desk that is manned during show hours, a schedule will go up usually a week before the show with the show times and information.

Keep an eye on this forum, an announcement is usually made if the tickets are getting low so you will get a warning. It will be pinned at the top of the forum too so it will be easy to find. :D

Sorry if this is a bit muddled (long day I'm afraid!!!).......

If you can pay on the door, subject to tickets obviously, is it possible to just pay for the one day????

Well, you can buy the weekend ticket and just come for one day. The crew will do their best to get you through for all photos and autographs, but there's no guarantee that this will work.

Past shows didn't have specific one day tickets.

The money for mine and my friends Gold Programme came out my bank today! EEEEEEEE IM SO EXCITED!!!

I'm more excited because when we booked the tickets we actually forgot to get the Friday and the following monday off work first so we were a bit worried we wouldnt get the days off. But we did! and we're so excited!

this is our first convention so it'll be a great laugh!

Right well now that I have sorted my life out (so to speak!!) I can now come to this for the whole weekend, and I no longer have to go it alone sooooooo......

If I buy standard tickets that don't include photo shoots, can I still buy these at the event??

Many Thanks :YAHOO:

Right well now that I have sorted my life out (so to speak!!) I can now come to this for the whole weekend, and I no longer have to go it alone sooooooo......

If I buy standard tickets that don't include photo shoots, can I still buy these at the event??

Many Thanks :thumbup:

Yes you can (unless something's changed drastically!), but if you're going to buy all the shoots, you may want to work out the difference between standard + 4 shoots or silver :D

(I've said 4 btw because of that thread saying there was a poster at C16 - no idea how many there'll be, it's just a guess)

Many Thanks :thumbup:

Yes you can (unless something's changed drastically!), but if you're going to buy all the shoots, you may want to work out the difference between standard + 4 shoots or silver :D

(I've said 4 btw because of that thread saying there was a poster at C16 - no idea how many there'll be, it's just a guess)

Nothing has changed, so yes, unless sold out you can buy all photo shoots at the event.

The poster at C16 said there would be a minimum of 4 guests from what I recall, so if it's more than that the price difference would be even more noticeable.

• 1 month later...

Yes you can, absolutely. :D

Just go to the registration desk for the convention (not the same as the hotel desk, but you can always ask them there where to go), and you will be able to purchase your ticket there

*Edit to say:

A schedule should appear on the forum soon with timings etc, but registration is usually between 2 - 8 or 9pm.

If you are gold pass, then check the schedule for the time of the gold pass reception as you wont want to miss that.

It will also have the opening ceremony time too.

However, lots of people just come for one day, often the Saturday.

Edited by Rhianydd