• Lois Smith - Adele Stackhouse
    • Kristin Bauer - Pam
    • Lizzy Caplan - Amy Burley
    • Danielle Sapia - Maudette Pickens

Deborah Ann Woll who plays Jessica!

yup im with u there

Gem!!! are you coming now then???

if they get her i'll go gold..lol

yeh prob...i told will i was thinking about going and i think he wants to kill me now :(

awesomes!!!!!

So is Will coming too?

he'll prob come to the hotel but not the con

That's cool - there'll be plenty of us to look after you! Katie's boyfriend is coming too...

now he has gout out of it my mates girlfriend is coming so he has said now he doesn't need to come!

Well as long as yoooou're still coming that's all that matters :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deborah Ann Woll who plays Jessica!

yup im with u there

Gem!!! are you coming now then???

if they get her i'll go gold..lol

yeh prob...i told will i was thinking about going and i think he wants to kill me now :thumbup:

awesomes!!!!!

So is Will coming too?

he'll prob come to the hotel but not the con

That's cool - there'll be plenty of us to look after you! Katie's boyfriend is coming too...

now he has gout out of it my mates girlfriend is coming so he has said now he doesn't need to come!

Well as long as yoooou're still coming that's all that matters ;)

yes just selling stuff on ebay to pay for my ticket..lol almost got the total..just gotta not buy anything!

its 90 days and still no new announcment, showmasters ur slacking just a bit, the forum here is dead.

I highly doubt that SM/ME are 'slacking' at all where this event is concerned, they are probably working like crazy to get us guests. Give them time, there are still MONTHS till this event.

In no way am I concerned, I went to Muggle Mayhem last August, it was the best con I've ever been too and SM organised that in a matter of weeks/months.

The forum is a little quiet, but oh well, reply to more threads if you want to get people talking! I check here everyday but won't talk to myself!

its 90 days and still no new announcment, showmasters ur slacking just a bit, the forum here is dead.

I highly doubt that SM/ME are 'slacking' at all where this event is concerned, they are probably working like crazy to get us guests. Give them time, there are still MONTHS till this event.

In no way am I concerned, I went to Muggle Mayhem last August, it was the best con I've ever been too and SM organised that in a matter of weeks/months.

The forum is a little quiet, but oh well, reply to more threads if you want to get people talking! I check here everyday but won't talk to myself!

er, I agree with Sam. It's 90 days to go and there hasn't been a new announcement since about 7 months ago.

With only 2 guests announced I'm finding it really difficult to convince any friends who haven't already bought a ticket.

alot of mine r holdin back on tickets coz of the situation

im forever on here and theres only so much u can say really with no people actually showing interest in this part of the board

sorry when i mean slackin i mean would b nice to hear from sm in this part of the forum, liek to give us a update and things we can do 2 help etc

alot of mine r holdin back on tickets coz of the situation

im forever on here and theres only so much u can say really with no people actually showing interest in this part of the board

sorry when i mean slackin i mean would b nice to hear from sm in this part of the forum, liek to give us a update and things we can do 2 help etc

I e-mailed SM a while back to tell them of stuff that needed to be updated on the Bitten website and a request that we could direct link to con buttons on the site to be able to promote it more easily but I never got a reply :(

i just feel like the weekends cost some of us a bomb- ticket and hotel already paid out for and no updates on anything from sm.

I know. I need to sort out transport but am reluctant to pay for anything yet.