• William Sanderson - Sheriff Bud Dearborne
    • Adina Porter - Lettie Mae Thornton
    • Alexander Skarsgard - Eric Northman
    • Todd Lowe - Terry Bellefleur
    • Lois Smith - Adele Stackhouse
    • Kristin Bauer - Pam
    • Lizzy Caplan - Amy Burley
    • Danielle Sapia - Maudette Pickens

Allan Hyde who plays Godric in Season 2 Please !!

Just watched the last few episodes of season 2 again and you have got to have him there - He is soooo Cute and I love his character !

A Very Old vampire :firedevil:

Please !!

:firedevil:

yes please !! having godric there would just make my weekend,i feel emotionally attached to him now cuz he made me cry lol xx

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will there be any more guests i know it's quiet a long way off so i'm hoping there will be?

Any specific con has to be minimum of four guests to be worth while, i was so supprised that Hallowhedon last i saw was only 2 guests, if that was the case 2 guests at £80 what a rip off!

I find they tend to try and jazz these things up with parties and other pointless ordeals.

Signatures, autographs and talks with Q&A time is all thats really needed.

I think one day event £40 for 2 guests is much better, then dragging something out and making people pay for accomendation.

Well i've vented my points of view hope event organisers see it :-)

• Moderators

4-6 guests is a general estimate for any convention based around a US show. UK ones like Torchwood/The Hub do get more as they're easier and cheaper to get.

So yes, still plenty to come here with Bitten.

4-6 guests is a general estimate for any convention based around a US show. UK ones like Torchwood/The Hub do get more as they're easier and cheaper to get.

So yes, still plenty to come here with Bitten.

Great :-) i think i'll book it up, hope i can find somewhere to stay, i'd be coming from essex if i do book it.

I was thinking of booking around January.

You know the show can be quiet graphic (trying not to offend little ears, lol) Do you think it was written in there contract warning may have strip down on set.

Those of you who have seen again channel 4 should know what i'm talking about :-)

Rutina Wesley would be awesome, she always makes me laugh with her lines. I'd be happy with pretty much anyone and some of my favourites would be; Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Ryan Kwanten, Alexander Skarsgard plus Rutina. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

id love the guy who plays Hoyt to come, after seeing series 2 he is just soooo gorge!!

im totally made up that Sam was announced, he's my fave and i am just going to be a snivelling mess when i meet him....aaaaargh!!! ;)

I need to also mention Alexander needs to come as my best mate is mental on him so that would make her year if he was announced (i wouldnt be all that unhappy either, the guy is hawwwt!)...

and also Ryan Kwanten would be perfect for my other mate who coming to this - to have all the girls' men there to gawp at we just may die of happiness!!!!! :D

It would be lovely to shake hands with any of these actors; they all do such a wonderful job.

I imagine Sam and Kristin will be fantastic speakers. I admit I don't know much about Sam but Kristin seems like someone you could have a good conversation with over a cup of tea, you know?

If I had to pick the other guests I think it would be great to meet:

Deborah Ann Woll -apparently she is a HUGE fan girl and she seems incredibly sweet.

Alexander Skarsgard - yes he is very easy on the eye but he also seems very down to earth despite all the hype.

Stephen Moyer - I was listening to the DVD commentary and he was brilliant, I find a lot of people can be so dull when commenting on episodes, but he was brilliant!

Alan Ball - I've never been to a convention before so not sure if creators 'do' these events but again fantastic mind, would be a great speaker.

Charlaine Harris - Again not sure if this would be the 'norm' for a convention but it would be wonderful to hear Harris discuss the series both in terms of the books and the TV show.

Fingers crossed everyone!