New Event Announcement - Bitten

Massive Events

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great idea! I've seen True Blood already, awaiting series 2 eagerly :)

Will def try get to this con!

EDIT: Sorry but it is against forum rules to advertise any company not affiliated with Showmasters and it is also against the rules to sell anything on these forums. For both these reasons I afraid I've had to remove your sales link.

Edited by Too Tall

mmmm!! good times!!

this show is awesome!! dark, interesting and sexy, with just the right amount of humour!

=x=

And Vinny from Home and Away in a state of undress for most of the time. Just saying.

Edited by Big_Pants

• 3 weeks later...

mmmm!! good times!!

this show is awesome!! dark, interesting and sexy, with just the right amount of humour!

=x=

And Vinny from Home and Away in a state of undress for most of the time. Just saying.

Lmao yes, that was awkward. All I could think was "VINNIE?!"

mmmm!! good times!!

=x=

I didn't even realise it was him! Until my friend pointed it out, he looks different. Better by far! I like him with his rougher look, lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Question for DavidB, etal at SM/ME only, please! :

David, is there an age minimum for this particular con, due to the very adult nature of the show?

(I would have emailed or PMed to ask privately about this, but the board won't allow me to do either!)

• Moderators

As far as I know, there isn't one. No doubt parental discretion etc is important, but I haven't seen anything official regarding this.

At cons like The Hub they have very risque talks but there's always people of all ages in them really.

• Moderators

I'd imagine there will just be an announcement at the start of the talks like we had at the Hub...

'The show contains strong language, scenes of a sexual nature etc, so be prepared that these talks will very likely contain strong language, sexual references etc'

Anyone who had their kid(s) there had to decide if they wanted to have them in the talks or not.

As far as I know, there isn't one. No doubt parental discretion etc is important, but I haven't seen anything official regarding this.

At cons like The Hub they have very risque talks but there's always people of all ages in them really.

I noticed there are no children's tickets in the online shop for this one. Also, I could have sworn I'd read somewhere that this con would have an age minimum--which was, in all honesty, something we would have welcomed at Bitten. My partner and I don't have children and we do know about the *risque* talks, LOL, as we've been to Hubs 1,2 & 3. Actually, we find it a plus that guests can speak as freely as they like.

• Moderators

I've looked everywhere I can, and I can't find any reference to it. I'm sure someone can confirm.

I'm sure the guests will be able to speak as freely as they want to, and ages won't be a problem. I feel warnings before talks are more than enough really.

The lack of a child ticket is probably down to the assumption about who the con is aimed at really. There realistically shouldn't be any 'children' attending.

I've looked everywhere I can, and I can't find any reference to it. I'm sure someone can confirm.

The lack of a child ticket is probably down to the assumption about who the con is aimed at really. There realistically shouldn't be any 'children' attending.

Thanks, hon, and thanks for replying so quickly (both times) ! :angel:

Edited by teewood

This event is already looking fantastic - Sam and Pam! Yay! :WINCE:

Regarding the age limit thing - there was an advert for Bitten in the Massive Events booklet we were given at Hub3 and is does have a note at the bottom saying that "due to the nature of the series this event is for 16 and overs only".

Regarding the age limit thing - there was an advert for Bitten in the Massive Events booklet we were given at Hub3 and is does have a note at the bottom saying that "due to the nature of the series this event is for 16 and overs only".

Thank You! I knew I'd read it somewhere!

(Relieved to know I wasn't hallucinating :WINCE: , LOL)

Thank You! I knew I'd read it somewhere!

(Relieved to know I wasn't hallucinating :chair: , LOL)

I'm relieved to know that I could still come :D

As this event is over 16s only and no kids' tickets are being sold, that means no kids in the talks, photos, anything, right? If someone brings their kids they would also have to bring someone to look after them during the 'active' part of the con?

• 6 months later...

sorry, but I would imagine if only 16s and over are allowed to attend, then that is due to the content of the show.

If that is showmasters rule on the website, then I doubt they would expect anybody to bring along under 16s

This is off the website

Event Programmes Available

This event is for over 16s only.

The programmes available to buy are:

Standard Adult Programme at £78

Silver Programme at £135

Gold Programme at £195