New Event Announcement - Bitten

Massive Events

sorry, but I would imagine if only 16s and over are allowed to attend, then that is due to the content of the show.

If that is showmasters rule on the website, then I doubt they would expect anybody to bring along under 16s

I only just saw your reply Rhianydd - I was thinking of the people who would maybe want to bring their 2 year olds because they can't get a babysitter and they'd be too young to be scarred :blink:. It's a general query, as I certainly wouldn't be bringing anyone vaguely close to a child, I was more wondering about really young kids who wouldn't normally require a ticket anyway.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm yeah, I see what you mean.

I took the over 16's as being a blanket no children rule. I am not entirely sure about babies.

At Hub, they showed Torchwood and the actors commented on it with the director. Therefore ----- and I am not saying this is going to happen! - this is just an example,----- Could you happily even run the opening credits of Trueblood with young children present?

I appreciate what you mean with little babies though, they depend on their mums.

So, I would suggest emailing the office info@showmastersonline.com :D

See what they say :D

I took it as a blanket rule too, but then got to thinking about the really young kids that are taken to cons sometimes, and wondered about that. Like I said, I'm personally not worried it was just a thought I had :dance: I won't worry about emailing the office, they have enough to wade through without my musings, and if anyone was thinking of bringing a young kid it's better for them to get a specific email either way.

Thanks though Rhi :dance: