New Event Announcement - Bitten

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce our newest convention, Bitten, a 3 day unofficial convention for fans of the new HBO vampire series True Blood! :D

True Blood is based on the best-selling series of novels ‘The Southern Vampire Mysteries’ by Charlaine Harris and will be screened on digital channel FX in April and then Channel 4 later in the year. It is HBO’s highest rated show since The Sopranos and Sex in the City!

The event will take place on 6th to 8th August 2010 at The Park Inn, Northampton and will combine all the normal convention activities of autographs, photo sessions, talks and parties with the very adult world of True Blood!

We are very much looking forward to entertaining you all at what is sure to be a fantastic weekend! If you haven’t already seen the show then make sure you tune in on FX in April!

bitten.jpg

Please click HERE to go straight to it! :D

Mark :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!!!!! It's the best new show around! I'm so happy!!! I want to meet EVERYONE from it, they're all so awesome.

I had heart failure when I saw the date cos I thought it was THIS year, hahha. Phew!

LOL at the adult nature warning. Hell yes. 'Tis very naughty indeed!

:D

WOW!!!

True Blood is quickly becoming my favourite TV show.. Season 1 was excellent, and I cant wait for Season 2 in June...

I had heart failure when I saw the date cos I thought it was THIS year, hahha. Phew!

I have to say, for me it was the opposite, I thought it was this year and was soo excited, then I read your comment and realised it was 2010... and so I was like... aaargh... that's sooo far away!

Thank you for bringing this event ME. I cant wait!! I wish it's this year tho :-)

I'm really really into this series. It has serious adult content but all in all it's fantastic. I love Bill and Sookie as much I love Twilight's Edward and Bella.

People should both read the books and watch the series because they are kinda different. The tv show has a slightly different twist and it's gooood.

I LOVE True Blood!!! Had a very nice weekend watching it at Tara's withe Gemma and Simone so we're all chuffed this is happening. I'm off to vote now!

So true! In the living room with pizza, cake, biscuits, soft drinks and tea. LIVING THE LIFE! :D

that dose not mean anything as the events we run rarely are on the same weekend week in week out

so do not read anything more into it than there is

we do not

nice to see people like this event

jason :angry:

I was joking but it's still good to know!

Thanks for the reply.

I LOVE True Blood!!! Had a very nice weekend watching it at Tara's withe Gemma and Simone so we're all chuffed this is happening. I'm off to vote now!

So true! In the living room with pizza, cake, biscuits, soft drinks and tea. LIVING THE LIFE! :angry:

mmmm!! good times!!

this show is awesome!! dark, interesting and sexy, with just the right amount of humour!

=x=