LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Michael Ironside

265533.jpg

I wonder if there are going to be some V pictures.

finalbattle44.jpg

At LFACC 2 the only V pic he had was the one that Robert England normally has. The one with Ironside, Englund & the dude who played Elias

Try this one:

14.jpg

LOL! :(

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know what photos are going to be available at the table for michael yet, i only want a V one and dont have any myself of just him at home so i need to find one if not before the wk/end so would be useful to know in advance at events?

many thank nicky

for some strange reason the guy in the que in front of me asked him "if he was a dog humping a mans leg what would his face be?" haha. to be fare to michael ironside he was taken aback at first but then started laying into him in a humorus manour about how stupid he was to ask such a question, but he still did pose for the photo, wata legend lol. here's my pic with him too, he was still talking about that bloke b4 me lol

P180709_1436.jpg

Edited by barrynumber10

the guy in the que in front of me asked him "if he was a dog humping a mans leg what would his face be?"

Some fans do that cos they can't think of something intelligent to ask and think they're being smart by asking a strange outlandish question that no one else will in the hope the guest will suddenly perk up from the usual barrage of fan questions. It was probably the same guy that goes round asking what guests' favourite cheese were back at a previous CM.

TBH, it makes me face-palm and feel embarrassed to be a SM events attendee.