Lachlan

TurkFox

Vote time!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote in this poll if you want Lachlan Nieboer for The Hub 3

• Yes please!

Like I said, if you don't want him, just don't vote. It's just so we'll have something to show SM to say "look, this many people want him there" - if we only had 5 people interested then obviously there'd be no point in them getting him, but if we got a reasonable amount then they'd know there was interest.

One more time - don't want him? Don't vote. :D

Like I said, if you don't want him, just don't vote. It's just so we'll have something to show SM to say "look, this many people want him there" - if we only had 5 people interested then obviously there'd be no point in them getting him, but if we got a reasonable amount then they'd know there was interest.

One more time - don't want him? Don't vote. :poki:

But wouldn't it be better to go to SM saying "?? would like him, but ?? don't want him" rather than going with a onesided view on it?

But wouldn't it be better to go to SM saying "?? would like him, but ?? don't want him" rather than going with a onesided view on it?

But they don't really need to know who doesn't want him. As long as they know X amount of people would want to meet him, that'd be fine. Do you really hate him or something, you seem determined to be able to vote against having him there! :thumbup:

But they don't really need to know who doesn't want him. As long as they know X amount of people would want to meet him, that'd be fine. Do you really hate him or something, you seem determined to be able to vote against having him there! :D

I'd rather have Tom Price rather than Lachlan tbh! Tom was a MUCH better guest IMO!

I personally wouldnt want him back again.

Its good to have regular main cast back, but not ones who've been in only one or two episodes.

I agree entirely. As nice as it was to meet Lachlan, it's no longer really relevant to have him back again.

Also think it's not right to have a poll with one option (democracy?!).

Its good to have regular main cast back, but not ones who've been in only one or two episodes.

I agree entirely. As nice as it was to meet Lachlan, it's no longer really relevant to have him back again.

That said, there's no real point in having Freema or James at The Hub. They are only in S2 and plus Burn and Naoko did leave in S2 so there not really relevant in S3. I liked him at Hub1 breath of fresh air and wonderful stories of what it was like on set.

That said, there's no real point in having Freema or James at The Hub. They are only in S2 and plus Burn and Naoko did leave in S2 so there not really relevant in S3. I liked him at Hub1 breath of fresh air and wonderful stories of what it was like on set.

The difference between Freema/James and Lachlan is, Lachlan has been before where as Freema/James hasnt, as much as I have said I'd like Lachlan back.

So you really cant go around saying no point having James and Freema there, when they havent even been!

Id love to have him back, and the main reason for that was that i didnt get his autograph last time, as i was unable to read the schedules on the walls properly :thumbup: So i didnt know he was only there for one day, and that he was signing during a talk :WINCE:

He was so wonderful during the photoshoot though, really kind and friendly. Id love to have him back!

You know what really annoys me???

The fact that people assume that only the main characters or the characters of the current series(*) are of importance!

As I'm non-UK based, there's a good chance that I haven't even seen S3 come October...

I know, I know... You can download about anything from the internet, but still...

You shouldn't focuse solely on the above mentioned (*) characters,

there are a lot of people like me, who think that even minor characters,

who have had a great influence on the events in the series, are worth meeting!

Here endeth the rant.

-MtS.Tyra, the one who doesn't like people dissing others just because they're not "in" at the moment

ps. this isn't directed at ME/Showmasters, but towards the overall atmosphere here

The fact that people assume that only the main characters or the characters of the current series(*) are of importance!

As I'm non-UK based, there's a good chance that I haven't even seen S3 come October...

I know, I know... You can download about anything from the internet, but still...

Here endeth the rant.

-MtS.Tyra, the one who doesn't like people dissing others just because they're not "in" at the moment

ps. this isn't directed at ME/Showmasters, but towards the overall atmosphere here

A minor character who we haven't met before would be fantastic. But although some people going to Hub3 haven't met Lachlan yet, I'd wager at least half of us have. The tickets for these events are quite expensive, so there's nothing wrong with not wanting the same minor characters to reappear, especially those who'd have no new anecdotes about Torchwood from what they've already shared.

Here endeth the rant.

I was being sarcastic. There is a huge rant between new and old con goers, new want new people old want everyone. Some want just S3 people others don't mind. What I said aimed to poke fun at those who just though Lachlan wasn't really a good guest because he was only in S2 but dismissed that fact with other actors.

As for S3 it will be shown all over the world simultaneously so you get to see it before the next Hub starts :YAHOO:

Also I am for Lachlan to come back he was wonderful at Hub 1, I also want Andy back as the Weevil because he was so much fun and not a sight of a diva, just a friendly hot guy. I am all for smaller people because they have the best stories and most likely don't have to follow party lines and say the same things over and over again.

Everyone knows what's going, it doesn't works well as an argument and since it's a thorny subject... better to just not mention it and avoid ruffling feathers. :( We will see it because, of course, we'll go on holidays to the UK just that week and watch in at the hotel's TV. Or because some TV station passes it. Everything squeaky clean, the sky is blue and flowers smells good. :)