Ticket Holders

SatedenPrincess

Hiya all, this was on a few of the other forums for similar cons and i cant see one for this con if there is im so sorry. basically its so we can all say hi before we meet its a simple 5 questions (u dont have to answer all) :

1. Name: Ronon (Amanda)

2 Age: 21

3 locasion: sunderland north east uk

4 ticket type: silver

5 reson for going: cos the show is awsome and i luv all the cast members there mint, and me and my best mate wanted another weekend with the mint showmasters crew :)

6) if you can add a pic of yourself so people can recognise you awesome :)

well thats me hopefully u guys will reply n we can know a little about each other before we get here.

p.s. buzzing already. xoxox

1. Name: Kris

2 Age: 23 (Will be 24 in 2 weeks)

3 Location: Chessington Worl of Adevntures

4 Ticket Type: Gold

5 Reason for going: Always been a fan, and got super excited when it was announced. Plus I used to live near Craig Charles so it'd be cool to swap stories! Also, my bestest bud and I love ME cons and this was the perfect choice for another one!

n513355694_2163230_2411.jpg

I am on the right, Sateden Princess is on the left.

The photo was a tough choice, there are so many I could post!!! But this one was easiest as i had the link close at hand!

See you all in june!

1. Name: Magenta_Jan & DocVader (aka Jan & Gary)

2. Age: 27 & 28

3. Location: Northampton

4. Ticket type: Standard

5. Reason for going: We both think the show is ace and though I've been lucky enough to meet Chris Barrie and Robert Llewellyn I've been hoping to meet the other cast members too. Gary hasn't had a chance to meet any of them so far and given that we live so close we jumped at the chance. We're both really looking forward to going.

This is what we look like, obv Gary is on the left & I'm on the right lol Please forgive the rosie glow and the dodgy curly hair on us both. The pic was taken at about 2am after a nights dancing at a rock club :wub:

8106957a6680274339l.jpg

1. Name: cass

2. Age: 19

3. Location: near birmingham

4. Ticket type: going for gold when i get a few more pennies

5. Reason for going: i adore red dwarf and while i have been lucky enough meet them all i couldnt resist

this con

• 3 weeks later...

1. Jay

2. 29

3. Corby Northants

4. Standard

5. I grew up watching this show and have always loved it, i read the RD book 'Backwards' was nearly thrown off the plane i was laughing so much

6. Broke my camera taking a picture. so i will be the tall one with spikey hair standing in the corner on his tod as he does not know anyone. :YAHOO:

i have not met any of them before so i am totally looking forward to it, just ordered a group framed photo for them to sign. though i may have to get them to sign a pic of there alter ego's, Dwain Dibly rocks. :blink:

1. Jay

2. 29

3. Corby Northants

4. Standard

5. I grew up watching this show and have always loved it, i read the RD book 'Backwards' was nearly thrown off the plane i was laughing so much

6. Broke my camera taking a picture. so i will be the tall one with spikey hair standing in the corner on his tod as he does not know anyone. :YAHOO:

i have not met any of them before so i am totally looking forward to it, just ordered a group framed photo for them to sign. though i may have to get them to sign a pic of there alter ego's, Dwain Dibly rocks. ^_^

Jay, are you really from Corby too?? Small world!!

1. Jay

2. 29

3. Corby Northants

4. Standard

6. Broke my camera taking a picture. so i will be the tall one with spikey hair standing in the corner on his tod as he does not know anyone. :D

i have not met any of them before so i am totally looking forward to it, just ordered a group framed photo for them to sign. though i may have to get them to sign a pic of there alter ego's, Dwain Dibly rocks. :crying:

i sure am, live up Oakley Vale. if your stuck for a lift over there let me know. :D

1. Jay

2. 29

3. Corby Northants

4. Standard

6. Broke my camera taking a picture. so i will be the tall one with spikey hair standing in the corner on his tod as he does not know anyone. :P

i have not met any of them before so i am totally looking forward to it, just ordered a group framed photo for them to sign. though i may have to get them to sign a pic of there alter ego's, Dwain Dibly rocks. :lol:

i sure am, live up Oakley Vale. if your stuck for a lift over there let me know. ;)

Wow, what a coincidence. I'm going over with my friend (also Mandy!) but sharing a car might make sense, reduce the costs and all that? Add me on facebook and we'll swap phone numbers maybe we should get together and watch some dwarf over a beer if you don't know anyone else who's going?

I'm on facebook as Mandy Moran or email is jez29112004@yahoo.co.uk

1. Jay

2. 29

3. Corby Northants

4. Standard

6. Broke my camera taking a picture. so i will be the tall one with spikey hair standing in the corner on his tod as he does not know anyone. :WAVE:

i have not met any of them before so i am totally looking forward to it, just ordered a group framed photo for them to sign. though i may have to get them to sign a pic of there alter ego's, Dwain Dibly rocks. :P

i sure am, live up Oakley Vale. if your stuck for a lift over there let me know. :P

Wow, what a coincidence. I'm going over with my friend (also Mandy!) but sharing a car might make sense, reduce the costs and all that? Add me on facebook and we'll swap phone numbers maybe we should get together and watch some dwarf over a beer if you don't know anyone else who's going?

That's ok. I can't post pics either. Just did not want to be the first to admit that. :help:

1. Name: gemini & will

2. Age: 24 (by time of con) 32

3. Location: bedford/london

4. Ticket type: gold/standard

5. Reason for going: the cat..will reason cause he loves the show and i begged him to go..lol

willngem.jpg

will is going gold now

Edited by bl00djunkie

1. Jay

2. 29

3. Corby Northants

4. Standard

6. Broke my camera taking a picture. so i will be the tall one with spikey hair standing in the corner on his tod as he does not know anyone. :WAVE:

i have not met any of them before so i am totally looking forward to it, just ordered a group framed photo for them to sign. though i may have to get them to sign a pic of there alter ego's, Dwain Dibly rocks. :YAHOO:

i sure am, live up Oakley Vale. if your stuck for a lift over there let me know. :D

That's ok. I can't post pics either. Just did not want to be the first to admit that.:help:

:( well its not as though i am a systems tech and should know these things............ :blink: oh wait i am. :(

1. Name: George

2. Age: 35 (TODAY!!)

3. Location: Liverpool

4. Ticket type: Was going to be silver but accidently pressed the GOLD :P

5. Reason for going: Do we actually need one..............just the words RED DWARF :D

how do you put pic on?

JoanCollins.jpg

Edited by gidda1974

4. Ticket type: Was going to be silver but accidently pressed the GOLD :YAHOO:

5. Reason for going: Do we actually need one..............just the words RED DWARF :(

how do you put pic on?

happy birthday.

i have no idea how to put a pic up

and your reason is 100% vaild !!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ticket type: Was going to be silver but accidently pressed the GOLD :D

5. Reason for going: Do we actually need one..............just the words RED DWARF :angry:

how do you put pic on?

Happy birthday for yesterday.

• 4 weeks later...

Happy Bday for last month Gidda, I'm a lil late ;)

I booked!! Finally! Here's meeee:

1. Name: Lizzy (or Elizabeth if you prefer)

2. Age: 21

3. Location: Reading

4. Ticket type: Silver

5. Reason for going: Um, because I love Red Dwarf? My brothers are both in their 30s, so I was bought up watching RD and Trek, so am literally a life long fan! Met all the guys before, and they are awesome :P Looking forward to finishing group pic this time, photoshoots and talks!

6. Picture: One of me in Nov 07 with Craig (and Chris in background!)... my hair is usually straight though- 5 hour drive and I didn't have time to do it that day ;)

n510465684_2078320_1260896.jpg

Edited by Lizzy

Hiya, me & my hubby will be there. Here's are details:

1) Danny & Colin

2) 30 & 39

3) Swindon

4) I've got Gold, hubby only has Silver (and is well gutted bout it!!!)

5) We're both huge fans of Red Dwarf, simple as that!

6) I've had a go at putting photos of us on but I have no idea if it will actually work...lol!

See you all very soon

xxx

MeChriscrop-1.jpg

ColCloecrop.jpg