we are working on the Eternal Twilight DVD and large photo book

showmasters

Anyway, I hope I will have mine ! Actually, I would love that all the Twilight fans get one... But if there is a choice to do, I prefer to have this DVDs. :WINCE:

Solution : making more than 800 DVDs ! :WINCE:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but only a small fraction of attendees from both ET and ET2 use the boards so it wouldn't be very representative. At the end of the day people who went to ET are going to say we should be able to have one without question and people who didn't go are going to say thats unfair but unless some sort of pre order option is available and then they sell off any remaining stock at ET2 someone somewhere is gonna end up disappointed :D

I think it would be fair to make the same amount of dvd's as there were tickets for the last event and then maybe an extra 50 or, that way everyone has a fair chance to order, more can be made if the demand is high and if there are any left over they can be sold at the next con

• Moderators

800 is a lot of DVDs to produce 'to be fair' to people on an initial run of their first ever event DVD.

You would guess that they'd be popular but that is still a lot of DVDs.

800 is a lot of DVDs to produce 'to be fair' to people on an initial run of their first ever event DVD.

You would guess that they'd be popular but that is still a lot of DVDs.

Yeah i agree that 800 is a lot to make though a lot of us twilighters are intrested in the DVD and it will sell out fast i still dont think 800 people will buy it.

I have to say, I don't understand this "it's my memories, not theirs" argument - surely by that logic, you have the memories, you've seen it, you heard the guests, you know what it's like. People who weren't there don't have that.

That's not to say others should have priority. I just like to present a balanced argument, hehe.

• Moderators

I think judging from the majority of comments regarding attendees vs non attendees purchasing one, 90% of the comments are based on what the individual is i.e. if someone went, they think it's fair for the attendees to get priority. Which is understandable I guess lol

I think judging from the majority of comments regarding attendees vs non attendees purchasing one, 90% of the comments are based on what the individual is i.e. if someone went, they think it's fair for the attendees to get priority. Which is understandable I guess lol

Well I guess that just proves that we all want the DVD so it should be available to everyone lol :lol: I'll have to sharpen my virtual elbows then...

Yes but you know if you arrange to meet someone and you're going to be late you still call even though if you didn't show it would be fairly obvious you were late! :YAHOO:

Edited by jazz5490