we are working on the Eternal Twilight DVD and large photo book

showmasters

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the book will go on sale in the next week or so will also be ready in around 1 to 2 months and will also be limited. more on this next week also

Ok confused .com??? Will the book go on sale next week or be ready in 1 to 2 months?? You posted a bit of a contradiction there!

I think he means that it will be available to pre-order next week, and it will be ready to post out within a month or two.

the book will go on sale in the next week or so will also be ready in around 1 to 2 months and will also be limited. more on this next week also

Ok confused .com??? Will the book go on sale next week or be ready in 1 to 2 months?? You posted a bit of a contradiction there!

I think he means that it will be available to pre-order next week, and it will be ready to post out within a month or two.

Ah...thanks Jade, that makes a ton of sense!

E<3

I think I'll be getting both. Definitely the DVD, and almost definitely the photo book. I just dont remember having any photos taken of moiself lol. O well, I'm sure they're not just of people at the convention? Throw in funny guest ones!!

Any idea on prices?

Awesome! I hope there'll be enough DVDs for all who attended the convention, 'cause it'd be so unfair if someone missed out.

Excatly what I was thinking/hoping

I do absolutely agree! I´d be so gutted if I didn´t get a DVD (for popular reasons :wub: ) and book...

Could anyone clearify that for us? THANKS

• Showmasters Admin

I don't think I'll bother getting the photo book, purely because I have my own photos and the photographer didn't take any of me and Kate.

I'd like the DVD though...hmmm... :chair:

I'm exactly the same. I guess the photographer didn't find me cute enough :chair:

well he has amazing photos of the guests so even if there are no photos of you there are still some great shoots

and we wanted to share them with you all

jason :chair:

I don't think I'll bother getting the photo book, purely because I have my own photos and the photographer didn't take any of me and Kate.

I'd like the DVD though...hmmm... :P

I'm exactly the same. I guess the photographer didn't find me cute enough :(

well he has amazing photos of the guests so even if there are no photos of you there are still some great shoots

and we wanted to share them with you all

jason :WAVE:

Thats good to know because i did not have my photo taken either as long as ther are some good kellan peter pics i will be more than happy :wub:

• Moderators

But what about those who didn't get to go to ET1 because it sold out, and would like to see the talks etc on the DVD instead? It would be unfair to make them miss out again.

I can see both sides really, but that's what happens when something is limited. There's always going to be someone that misses out.

David, the point is we don't want it limited. Should be available to everyone who actually went and the few that would like to check it out, that did not go.

We just don't want to miss out on a DVD or photobook which we might actually be in or something similar. If it is limited.. who knows if it is 100 or 800, surely not every single person that went to the con will buy. But you see the difference.

• Moderators

No, I absolutely understand what you're saying. I'm not disagreeing.

But as this is the first time they've actually done something like this in regards to a DVD of an event, I would imagine there are valid reasons behind them choosing to do a limited run .. likely more financial than anything else.

Yeah, I see your point David. I am just sure that ok.. Maybe not 800 DVDs, so yeah it will be limited. But still quite sure the DVDs would sell out and if not now, then if they were sold at the reg. desk at ET2, since a lot still don't actually visit the forums.

Lets just hope that there is enough for everyone who wants :)

Just worried you know :poki: for missing out, would be so bummed.

Edited by Aakerman

Could you not have some sort of limited sale like for 3 weeks and then cut off and make as many dvds as sold? Then theres no danger of having any left . . .

I was thinking that...Have the DVD's on deposited/payed pre-order for a couple of weeks and then make the amount that are needed? :D