we are working on the Eternal Twilight DVD and large photo book

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we just to let you all know

we plan to have the Eternal Twilight DVD ready for you in a month or two,with special interviews with the guest and lots of amazing footage from the event, orders will go on sale soon, we only plan to make one batch of DVD's so once they have sold out that will be it, more on this next week

also we plan to produce a large photo book of the weekend as our photographer took some great photos of the weekend, some of which are so amazing we want to put together a book so it will remind you of all the fond memories from Eternal Twilight for ever, :thumbup:

the book will go on sale in the next week or so will also be ready in around 1 to 2 months and will also be limited. more on this next week also ^_^

i know its some time off, but we just wanted to give people the heads up before we put them into the shop

we are working very very hard to make both items something very special and cherish forever :wub:

Latest Update: 18th May

Just a quick update:

The first prototypes of the Eternal Twilight book arrived with us today!!! Obviously they need to be tweaked and changed so we still have a fair way to go but we are working on it.

Also our editor is hard at work on the ET dvd and we will bring you news as soon as we can.

Thanks

Latest Update: 1st July 2009

Hey everyone,

I can say that we saw the first rough edit of the DVD this weekend and it's looking pretty good. We still have a few things to add to make it that little bit extra special but it's coming along nicely.

We have no planned release date as yet but we want to reach one as soon as possible.

thanks.

Edited by DavidB

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll bother getting the photo book, purely because I have my own photos and the photographer didn't take any of me and Kate.

I'd like the DVD though...hmmm... :(

I'm exactly the same. I guess the photographer didn't find me cute enough :blink:

Aw if thats you in your picture with anthony then I think your super cute!!!

In fact i think every single person I saw there was cute, he just couldnt cope with all you good looking people!

I don't think I'll bother getting the photo book, purely because I have my own photos and the photographer didn't take any of me and Kate.

I'd like the DVD though...hmmm... :(

I'm exactly the same. I guess the photographer didn't find me cute enough :blink:

In fact i think every single person I saw there was cute, he just couldnt cope with all you good looking people!

That is me, so thanks very much. Gives me a nice little ego boost to go to bed on :)

I do agree with you though, everyone looked so great, esp' at the parties. It would have been hard to take pics of everyone!!!!!

I'd like the DVD though...hmmm... :lol:

I'm exactly the same. I guess the photographer didn't find me cute enough :D

That is me, so thanks very much. Gives me a nice little ego boost to go to bed on :)

I do agree with you though, everyone looked so great, esp' at the parties. It would have been hard to take pics of everyone!!!!!

Anytime :lol:

And yes wow peoples outfits at prom and the 1901 party, just beautiful!

Wow this is awesome!

Even though I didn't attend ET, I will most definitely be buying it anyways, so I can get jealous about what I missed :angel:

I was just wondering:

Where will it be sold? In the online shop for ET2?

Also how many DVDs and photobooks will you make? - If you know...

Edited by domino

Yeah. I think it is awesome that people that didn't go to ET1 but are going to ET2 can buy them as well, just as long as there is enough for those that attended the first convention, if they want to purchase it. Should be enough for everyone :P no limited edition please.

the book will go on sale in the next week or so will also be ready in around 1 to 2 months and will also be limited. more on this next week also

Ok confused .com??? Will the book go on sale next week or be ready in 1 to 2 months?? You posted a bit of a contradiction there!