More women?

Spookydoo

Hiya!

I've never been to a Hub convention (although I'm having a very hard time trying to resist to the Hub 3 :unsure: ) but I'm REALLY curious: what do you think is the percentage of women in those conventions?

I know there are much more women than guys but really, just how much more?

I'd say it was something like 70/30 but then I did end up in queues full of ladies could just have been my group number :gorgeous: Don't worry we don't bite :YAHOO:

I was thinking more 85/15 to be honest, I saw hardly any men.

• Showmasters Admin

I'd say it was something like 70/30 but then I did end up in queues full of ladies could just have been my group number :gorgeous: Don't worry we don't bite :YAHOO:

There was ME :YAHOO:

And your Avatar is oddly hypnotic :YAHOO:

I'd say it was something like 70/30 but then I did end up in queues full of ladies could just have been my group number :gorgeous: Don't worry we don't bite :chair:

There was ME :D

And your Avatar is oddly hypnotic :rolleyes:

Yeah, swarmed by women xD

How tall are you btw, been meaning to ask. My biology teacher is 6'6 and I want to tell him that I met someone taller.

Oooh, I love this icon. Someone got it commissioned for me, I just sit and watch for hours.

I'd say it was something like 70/30 but then I did end up in queues full of ladies could just have been my group number :gorgeous: Don't worry we don't bite :D

Should've gone to Specsavers... :dance:;)

Edited by Kosh

It depends if you count girl!Jack and John (and femmy10) cosplayers. jk It didn't seem too uneven to me. (Then again, ballet has warped my brain so "not too uneven" could translate into "there were dudes there" XD ) Maybe 75/25... More guys than I'd expected, really.

It depends if you count girl!Jack and John (and femmy10) cosplayers. jk It didn't seem too uneven to me. (Then again, ballet has warped my brain so "not too uneven" could translate into "there were dudes there" XD ) Maybe 75/25... More guys than I'd expected, really.

Well, I was fem!Jack at some point, fem!Ianto, fem!John ish fem!JohnSmith and fem!Merlin and I'm still female ;D