Breaking dawn

talie

god, that will be hilarious. Seriously. I did NOT like the book, but a film may make me like it more - they can cut out all the irrelevant crap (like J Jenks - wtf and who cares?!). I'll probably lol alot as well - preggers Kristen Stewart and Taylor imprinting on a baby - I'd like to see how they act it!

Ok, so nobody hate me, but, im really not sure how to feel about this.

On the one hand, yay im really excited and glad its being made and everything,

but on the other i really dont think breaking dawn can be made into a good film.

Think about it, how many fans were disappointed with the lack of fight at the end of the book? I personally didnt mind, in the book, but I dont think it will translate well to screen.

Also, Renesmee? Like SM said on here website, CGI people are not realistic. This might be better by the time it gets made, but i still dont think a CGI baby will ever look real.

The other thing is Bellas transformation. How can they change Kristen to look prettier, and how can they get across how different Bellas world is.

Hmmm. I am excited about it (if for no other reason than we get to stare at the pretty cast for a whole nother film LOL) i guess im just worried that it wont be good.

I think they've got a lot to work out but it would be wrong to not make the film. Its part of the saga and it wraps everything up. if they left it at eclipse i would feel so unsatisfied lol.

i hope they can pull it off, but im pretty sure they always planned to do it. At the con Christian said she was excited for all the films even if she wasnt gonna be in them and she couldnt wait to see how they would film the birth, which i am guessing meant breaking dawn.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so nobody hate me, but, im really not sure how to feel about this.

On the one hand, yay im really excited and glad its being made and everything,

but on the other i really dont think breaking dawn can be made into a good film.

Think about it, how many fans were disappointed with the lack of fight at the end of the book? I personally didnt mind, in the book, but I dont think it will translate well to screen.

Also, Renesmee? Like SM said on here website, CGI people are not realistic. This might be better by the time it gets made, but i still dont think a CGI baby will ever look real.

The other thing is Bellas transformation. How can they change Kristen to look prettier, and how can they get across how different Bellas world is.

Hmmm. I am excited about it (if for no other reason than we get to stare at the pretty cast for a whole nother film LOL) i guess im just worried that it wont be good.

braking dawn is deffinatly my favourite book. i cant wait for the film :(! these days they can do anything with technology, they will sort it lol x

I really liked breaking dawn, I didn't feel dissatisfied at the end, I actually would have been dissapointed if anything did happen. I like the fact that all of the saga is very simple, when you think about it nothing really happens.

I mean of course from beginning to end the books pull you in because you can relate to one character or another and it is the tension of not quite knowing if anything is going to happen (when you first read them of course) that pull the story along.

But to make it visually exciting they would need to include some sort of conflict and the like, because it is just not possible to get as involved with the characters on screen as it is with the book. If they were to miss out the losing virginity, transformation and renesmes birth from the film, which I can't see them doing if they are going to keep it a 12a then I just don't think I would be satisfied at all. I would much rather they stuck with the trilogy and left the book how it was meant to be.

Sorry haha, im just a breaking dawn lover lover :P

I am already petrified about how they are going to do the wolves!

I love Breaking Dawn and think they should make it in to a movie cuz its the end of the saga.

I really think it can be done well they don't need to do a CGI Renesmee I mean look back at Interview with the vampire and how awesome they made Kirsten Dunst look and that was just with simple make up things have got better with time so I'm sure they can think of something.

as for the birth they can still do it and keep it simple if they wish to keep it a 12a I mean with camera tricks and angles you dont really need to see much just get the idea of whats happening.....i'm sure I've seen worse things on tv shows like ER!

finally making Bella change I think that will be great to see it can be done so well, I mean Kristen is a pretty girl anyway but lets face it she is plain looking too so with the right make up, camera style, lighting and everything like that they can easily make her a glam vampire.

so basically the short of it I want to see it as a movie but agree with everyone I don't want they to cut it, if they are going to change everything its probably for the best they didnt do it but saying that surely that would mean them having to change the end of Eclipse and would any of us want that?!

right rant over! :D

They could always do a Harry Potter with the movie - ie, break the last one into 2 separate installments.

First one could be up until Bella gives birth - leaving it on a cliff hanger with Jacob imprinting on Reneesme (am I the only one who really doesn't find that so creepy? He explained it in New Moon when Quil imprinted on Claire...) and (for those who haven't read the books) leave viewers not knowing whether Bella survives.

And then the next could open with Bella's experience of going through the vampire change, her waking up and going through the whole battle with the Volturi etc...

I liked Breaking Dawn too btw...it's not my favourite of the series and I did find the whole wedding and honeymoon a touch....fanfic (ie too fluffy!) and I write fanfic myself, so am not calling anyone or anything! But I didn't realise there was so much opposition towards it until I read some stuff on various sites. I'm grateful there wasn't a battle in the end...mostly because I would have been heartbroken if we'd lost any of our beloved characters...it was bad enough when they started saying goodbye to each other and I thought Stephenie was going to kill some off - I was in floods of tears at just the thought of it!! And also....well, it's another twist - everyone thinks there's going to be this huge battle - it's what is expected, what would happen in a lot of books/stories/movies (Deathly Hallows?!) and then it...just fizzles out and it's all happily ever after...

I hope Stephan and Vladimier get them one day though (the Volturi that is!)

I shall shut up rambling....

xC

• 1 month later...

(am I the only one who really doesn't find that so creepy? He explained it in New Moon when Quil imprinted on Claire...)

I find it easy to understand lol. I think its quite sweet in a way, how Jacob explains that they will be whoever they need them to be, like a brother or a friend, Its not all about love and a physical attraction.

I'm not sure I like this idea... I was kinda hoping they would put the wedding scene on the end of eclipse and be done with it!

Oh I love Breaking Dawn and I hope that they do a good job filming it. There's so much going on, the film should last about 6 hours. Yippee!!! :P

i'm glad their making it into a film, it just wouldn't be the same to end it at eclipse, but on the otherhand i don't think they should take out all the gore. That's all part of bellas experence.