Tom Price

accioscar

Because he is HILARIOUS and damn cute and I'm a little bit in love with him! :angel:

Who agrees with me?

BRING BACK TOM!! BRING BACK TOM!!

y/y?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Tom last night and he'd "absolutely love" to do Hub 3 if he's invited.

And he still has all of us from Hub 2 as his voicemail message :D

Good Times !!!

If he comes back that EPIC Saturday night conga line can turn into an EQUALLY EPIC Colon P line :P

:P:P:P:P << It'd look like that

Good Times !!!

If he comes back that EPIC Saturday night conga line can turn into an EQUALLY EPIC Colon P line :P

Oh my word! Let's do it anyways! A massive Colon P at the party, and take a photo! It'll be legendary!!!!

And he still has all of us from Hub 2 as his voicemail message :P

Good Times !!!

Oh my word! Let's do it anyways! A massive Colon P at the party, and take a photo! It'll be legendary!!!!

Can I lead these congas too?

And he still has all of us from Hub 2 as his voicemail message :P

Good Times !!!

Hell Yeah! Liking you thinking Sarah!!! Colon P!!!! :P

And he still has all of us from Hub 2 as his voicemail message :drool:

Good Times !!!

If he comes back that EPIC Saturday night conga line can turn into an EQUALLY EPIC Colon P line :YAHOO:

:D:chair::chair::poki: << It'd look like that

Hell Yeah! Liking you thinking Sarah!!! Colon P!!!! :poki:

It's GOT to happen :)

Kris, that would be a photo that would make Tom Price proud he could look at us with Pride/Shame and think I Influenced/Am responsible for that Wonderfull/Monstrous sight

*delete as applicable*

And he still has all of us from Hub 2 as his voicemail message :lol:

Good Times !!!

If he comes back that EPIC Saturday night conga line can turn into an EQUALLY EPIC Colon P line :D

:P;);):P << It'd look like that

Kris, that would be a photo that would make Tom Price proud he could look at us with Pride/Shame and think I Influenced/Am responsible for that Wonderfull/Monstrous sight

*delete as applicable*

Is it wrong that I got half way through that sentence and though "delete as applicable" without even realising you'd written it?

Loving all the guests at hub1,2 and whoever we end up with at hub3 but can't help but be jealous of an event in the USA in June.

How awesome are these four going to be together - I remember the fun at Hub1 with 3 of them

Tom Price, John Barrowman, Kai Owen & Gareth David-Lloyd

Those in the USA - get ready for some fun and games.

Good Times !!!

If he comes back that EPIC Saturday night conga line can turn into an EQUALLY EPIC Colon P line :poki:

:D:(:P:P << It'd look like that

*delete as applicable*

Is it wrong that I got half way through that sentence and though "delete as applicable" without even realising you'd written it?

No Kris it means Great minds Think/Colon P alike :P

xx

can't help but be jealous of an event in the USA in June.

Me too! Tom asked if we were going and I actually checked out the cost of flights when I got back and was seriously tempted to go until I remembered that I'd need a hotel room too :D

• 2 months later...

Someone asked Tom on his twitter site today -are you coming to the hub this October. It'll be a laugh.

His answer - yes would love to. Haven't been asked yet though! If I can I sure as heck will.

Don't u just love him.

I know all the stuff about prev guests etc but be lovely to have Tom back especially when he is so keen.

Even if he was a sponsered guest like James.

I think someone asked Gareth as well and he said he'd like too. (don't kill me for mentioning him in Tom's thread please.)

I hope they ask them both to come! It'll be after Children of Earth so it's not like they don't have anything new to talk about! And I don't see why Tom should be sponsored like James.

I think someone asked Gareth as well and he said he'd like too. (don't kill me for mentioning him in Tom's thread please.)

I hope they ask them both to come! It'll be after Children of Earth so it's not like they don't have anything new to talk about! And I don't see why Tom should be sponsored like James.

That's why I've been bugging for the writers to be there and I hope that they will ask, having had the pleasure of scaring James Moran with my insane knowledge of DW/TW I'd like to have a more serious drunken discussion. :yoda: