• Edward Thomas Production Designers
    • Peter Hawkins ..prosthetics & animatronic effects floor supervisor
    • Curtis Rivers ... stunt double: John Barrowman
    • Charlotte Mitchell ... costume supervisor
    • Murray Gold ... composer: theme music
    • Andy Goddard 6 episodes
    • Ashley Way 6 episodes
    • Chris Chibnall Series Writer 8 episodes

Hi Never,. Glad you agree with me over MATT, AMY and HEATHER you know what i mean then when i say that they would be excellent guests for Hub3, i felt the same as you that they were very laid back and approachable guests and full of fun. We sat with them in the Bar at Badwolf 2008 and they had us laughing about the things they got up to during filming, and they asked if they could sit with us thats how friendly they were. And i think it was Amy who was dating Matt at the time and kept asking who was the better actor out of the two of them, and Heather saying i think you will find that was me. Just felt you were out for a drink with friends not sitting with celebrities, i have a fantastic photo of Matt, my Son and Kia and it just looks like a night out with the boys. So that is why when the QUESTION was OK WHO DO YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH AT THE NEXT HUB my VOTE goes to MATT RYAN, AMY MANSON AND HEATHER CRANEY every time. We need new faces even if this is your first HUB you would not be sorry if you met them HONEST. julie-t :vader::YAHOO:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need new faces even if this is your first HUB you would not be sorry if you met them honest. julie-t :D:D

I'm sure I would have a fantastic time meeting any or all of them so yeah, they'd be great guests. Like others though, I do feel it's unfair to say a guest can't come to an event as they have done one before. This is going to be my first convention and I've only previously attended signings and Collectormania Manchester which means at the moment, I've only met Kai Owen and Anthony Lewis from Torchwood. If Showmasters or Massive Events ran like that, I probably wouldn't have booked my tickets as all five main cast members have attended previous Hubs but none of which I have attended and they are the ones I want to meet the most. I can understand where you are coming from though but we've only got 2 guests who have attended previous Hubs at the moment and not everyone managed to see both of them. Fortunately, Showmasters and Massive Events don't run on the basis of only booking new guests and understand that people may want to meet certain guests again and that there will be new customers at conventions every so often. Anyway, that's just my opinion, I'm not having a go. ;):thumbup:

I'd love to see; Naoko Mori, Lachlan Nieboer, Tom Price, Kai Owen, Freema Agyeman and Matt Rippy. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

OK who do you want to hang out with at the HUB next time

vote and help us get the guest you want to meet

the HUB 3 is going to be great

jason

Hi Jason,

I spoke to Tom Price a while back and he said he'd really like to come to the HUB if someone would ask him.

Thanks

Edited by Angel_79

It's been a few pages since I put in a vote for Lachlan. xD

Haha, I've been mentioning him every few pages recently and would love to meet him, he seems like a really nice guy. Pretty please can you book Lachlan, Massive Events? A few people didn't get to meet him at the first event who actually attended and many people are attending The Hub 3 who didn't attend the first Hub. Pretty please? :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Tom Price and Kai Owen! (just in case you didn't already know I want them two)

Ditto and I'd also love; Naoko Mori, Lachlan Nieboer, Freema Agyeman, Matt Rippy, Cush Jumbo, Joseph Lidster and James Moran to attend. I'd pretty much love anyone who has worked on Torchwood but those would be super great. :(

Edited by Doctor Who

Wow, the guest list is superb already but if more guests were to be announced, I'd love to see; Naoko Mori, Lachlan Nieboer, Matt Rippy, Freema Agyeman, Tom Price, Kai Owen, Cush Jumbo, Peter Calpaldi, Joseph Lidster and James Moran. :D

The person I want the most now is Naoko :)

Yeah, she'd be an absolutely amazing guest. I'd love for her to attend and it'd make this event have 3 main cast members like both The Hub and The Hub 2 had which to be honest, is an absolutely amazing achievement. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Ditto.

Not that I DON'T want others to be announced, but Naoko is top of my list now.

I say 'Ditto' to that. I'd love for any guest to come but like you, would most love to see Naoko announced now. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Naoko, Naoko, Naoko :D

(if we're getting anyone else that is)

I'm sticking with optimism and hoping that we might still get more guests... yes I know we have 9 which is waaay more than a lot of cons, but still...

From Rik Makarem thread:

If we continue to announce further guests there may come a point where they will be included as sponsored guests and not in the programme admissions, but we have not got to that point yet!

I'm choosing to take this as that if they can sort out contracts or whatever with more guests then we could get more. *stays optimistic*

And I'm crossing my fingers that one of them could be Naoko - even if she only does one day that would be okay with me!

Edited by etmuse

If we get more guests for the event then I'd love to see; Naoko Mori, Tom Price, Kai Owen, Lachlan Nieboer, Matt Rippy, Cush Jumbo, Joseph Lidster and James Moran. I think that Naoko is the guest that I want to see announced the most. :WAVE:

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, I agree reddragon and .Kirst, any of those would be great. Katy Wix (Ianto's sister) would be a good choice as it'd be nice to see her and Gareth back together. Naoko and Indira would also be fantastic as they were both part of the Torchwood team. Lucy, Cush, Tom, Kai and Matt would also be brilliant and Naoko still remains my number one next guest. :D:o

Edited by Doctor Who