COMPETITION! Name a Cocktail!

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

For anyone that has attended a Massive Events convention at the Park Inn Northampton you'll know that the hotel bar provides special cocktails made up especially for the events, from the Petrelli Punch to the Mr. Muggles we have seen a fair few new and interesting drinks emerge over our time there... now it's your turn to come up with the name for the next Heroes concotion!!!

What we're looking for is a Heroes related name for a cocktail. Remember people have to be able to go up to a bar (perhaps after a few glasses of it already!) and order this drink, so don't overcomplicate it! :whistling:

There will be two winners - one for an alcoholic cocktail, and the other for a non-alcoholic cocktail - so you can still enter even if you are under 18. Winners will be picked by the hotel staff (who are Heroes fans so know what to look for!) so crew/mods are allowed to enter since it won't be us deciding the winners.

When you think you've got a really great idea for a name, email it in to:

competition@massiveevents.co.uk

with : ECLIPSE 3 COCKTAIL NAME as the subject line.

In the message include your full name, your forum name (if you have one), age (so we know what cocktail you can win!) and your suggestion for the name of the cocktail.

[You can submit as many names as you wish!]

These will be forwarded on to the hotel guys and the best name will be picked.

The winner will receive a free pitcher of their named cocktail at the event!!!

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

I would assume no... and that you could enter as many as you like (then I would forward them all under the one name) but I am going to wait to hear back from Paul (at the hotel) on specifics! :D

SJ

x

Edited by slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

can i still enter even though i'm only 17 :D

i don't mind not getting a free drink, but it would be awsome if everyone went to buy the drink i made :P

They usually do at least 2 cocktails so that 1 is alcaholic and the other non-alcaholic, so I will ask Paul in my next email if it could be either of them you are naming so that you can still win a freebie if your name is chosen!

SJ

xox

• Showmasters Admin

Keep the names coming... if Paul replies and says only one name, I'll ask which one out of the ones you submitted you want as your only one... but I doubt he'll limit it. We were discussing it at the weekend, and from our conversations I think he was expecting people to enter a few each! ^_^

And if you're lurking on the forum Paul feel free to answer this yourself! ^_^

Heh.

SJ

xox

can i still enter even though i'm only 17 :D

i don't mind not getting a free drink, but it would be awsome if everyone went to buy the drink i made :(

They usually do at least 2 cocktails so that 1 is alcaholic and the other non-alcaholic, so I will ask Paul in my next email if it could be either of them you are naming so that you can still win a freebie if your name is chosen!

SJ

xox

okay, cool (:

• Showmasters Admin

I have editted the main topic for people reading it as I spoke to Paul earlier and confirmed some of the final details.

So read the above post and if you still have queries feel free to post!

SJ

xox

physicaly or mentaly cause sometimes i wonder what a lot of this lots mental age is lol...( mine is that of a 12 year old whoop bring on the alcohol..)

Edited by slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

physicaly or mentaly cause sometimes i wonder what a lot of this lots mental age is lol...( mine is that of a 12 year old whoop bring on the alcohol..)

LOL! Yes... well... I'm fairly certain the bar staff only care about physical age... :(

SJ

xox

I can't make this event but am going to submit my ideas here, so if I win, please donate my prize to the lovely Sarmy ladies. :YAHOO:

Sorry guys! :YAHOO:

My first cocktail would be Mohinder's formula.

This cocktail contains alcohol and is for all want to be heroes, who currently don't have any powers of there own, but would like to gain some.

This cocktail has not been fully tested, so the drinker may suffer side effects, so drink at your own risk.

My second cocktail is the Shanti Virus.

Only true Heroes should accept the challenge of being able to save the world by helping to dispose of this virus.

The task involves clearing the bar of all traces of this virus over the weekend to prevent it spreading elsewhere.

This cocktail is potentially lethal so drink at your peril!

My third cocktail would be the Blood of a Cheerleader.

This non - alcohol drink is the perfect feel good refreshment.

It will help you feel fresh and relaxed and help clear your system of any after effects caused by the previous two cocktails.

This drink will be in limited supply, after all there is only so much blood you can get from one cheerleader, isn't there?

Hope you like my suggestions and hope to possibly catch up with you all at Eclipse 4, work permiting, and if there actually is one.

Enjoy!

Steve

• Showmasters Admin

Message from Paul at the Park Inn:

Entered a name, will think of more in case we can enter more than one name. :thumbup:

Enter as many as you like guys the more the merrier lol!

Me and my bar team will choose the winner so no one can accuse showmasters of favouritism!!!!

Edited by slaycandy

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

This competition is closed. All entries that were emailed into the correct address have now been forwarded to Paul at the hotel and a winner will be announced soon!

Thanks to everyone that has entered, and good luck!

SJ

xox