My friends must hate me

talie

Everytime a twilighter comes on TV i squeel :D in the last few days its been kellan, I was watching heroes and saw his name appear at the bottom of the screen and went YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg, and my mate was like wtf :D then the same yday with 90210 cus he was in it a fair bit

We were watching The Gilmore Girls on e4 yesterday and Billy Burke came on and my friend and I started dancing around the room, she has an amazing eye I could barely recognise him! Kellan is so naughty on 90210! The girls on that show are all too thin :D

Everytime a twilighter comes on TV i squeel ^_^ in the last few days its been kellan, I was watching heroes and saw his name appear at the bottom of the screen and went YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg, and my mate was like wtf :( then the same yday with 90210 cus he was in it a fair bit

oooo i haven't seen last nights 90210 yet. woot.

i do that as well. i do it in the cinema as well.

i start nudging my friends saying "look, look its *insert name here* it's he so pretty" hahah. they're like wtf are you on about.

Everytime a twilighter comes on TV i squeel :( in the last few days its been kellan, I was watching heroes and saw his name appear at the bottom of the screen and went YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg, and my mate was like wtf :( then the same yday with 90210 cus he was in it a fair bit

ah i was babysitting last night while watching it and i had to hold myself back from screaming and waking the baby up, he looks soooo hot on 90210 ahhhhh :D

*sulks because I don't get to watch much TV of my choosing* When is 90210 on again?!?! I missed Kellan!! :D

Though was in the lounge last night when my parents had the FX channel on and some previews for movies came up and I saw Kristen in something. Parents were talking and I suddenly shouted 'it's Bella!' and they were like 'huh?' I explained and they just said 'oh'...*sigh*

I totally get what you mean! it's a shame Kellan's quit 90210 though.

Yeah i think it's because he didn't realise the role would be like that...

ahha

i watched it on monday, and i freaked out to my sister in law, going ahha yeah i've met him... :WINCE:;)

I totally get what you mean! it's a shame Kellan's quit 90210 though.

Yeah i think it's because he didn't realise the role would be like that...

ahha

i watched it on monday, and i freaked out to my sister in law, going ahha yeah i've met him... :WINCE:;)

yeah, he told us he didn't like the way they'd written his character.

Im watching joan of arcadia and mike welch is in it <33

He is? Does he have a big part in it? I don't remember seeing him in anything.

I can't get into the new 90210 at all - loved the original and this is just not the same. Jennie Garth is the only thing I really like in it. Kellen's character is so mean. :D

I can't get into the new 90210 at all - loved the original and this is just not the same. Jennie Garth is the only thing I really like in it. Kellen's character is so mean. :poki:

He's in every episode :poki: He plays joans brother

I can't get into the new 90210 at all - loved the original and this is just not the same. Jennie Garth is the only thing I really like in it. Kellen's character is so mean. :poki:

I love it!!! It was really weird watching it again and having a different reaction after the con.

Before i used to squeel that I was going to meet him now I squeel twice as loud because I have met him haha either way you cant win around me!!

I was watching the disney channel the other day and wendy wu homecoming warrior was on which justin is in so I squeeled for him......then Andy was on it and I literally screamed!!! :poki: I love andy!!!!

I have to say I dont like Jennie Garths character at all.....make your mind up woman who do you want!!!! If a 16yr old annie can do it Im sure you can!!

Jennie herself is nice though haha.:poki:

My friends also hate me.....

Everytime when we go the pub all I talk bout is Twilight-Edward-Jake, I just cant stop.....One of mates has even stopped talking to me full stop!!!! :YAHOO:

But at least I have my Team behind me, Steph and Anna, YAY, we're all going to the next convention, soooooooooo looking forward to meeting new Fans!!!

I was watching the disney channel the other day and wendy wu homecoming warrior was on which justin is in so I squeeled for him......then Andy was on it and I literally screamed!!! :D I love andy!!!!

I have to say I dont like Jennie Garths character at all.....make your mind up woman who do you want!!!! If a 16yr old annie can do it Im sure you can!!

Jennie herself is nice though haha.:P

I love Wendy Wu - it's one of my guilty pleasure movies. Haven't watched it since we went to ET so wil have to look it out.

Jennie is lovely, but her character has always been a bit like that. I still love her though - she was always my fave in the show.

• 3 months later...