LONDON MARATHON 2009

Angel_79

Hi

I met a lot of people at the hub who said they'd be interested in joining me in getting together to cheer Kai on when he runs the London Marathon next month

When I sponsored Kai I said I'd be down there on the day pom poms an' all cheering him on and over the course of this weekend I was lucky enough to meet quite a few awesome people who said they'd be up for doing the same and joining me. So, since I didn't get any of your names (as I had to leave early because I got sick on saturday afternoon) could you get in touch with me at Dark_angel_mcuk@yahoo.co.uk if you're still interested. It'd be really cool if we could get a group of people together in the same place at the marathon cheering Kai on.

Also, remember to keep sending those emails out to people to let them know that Kai still needs people to sponsor him

www.justgiving.co.uk/kaiowen

just a pound people, that's all it takes ... a quid or two each and we'll smash his target in no time.

Look forward to hearing from you

Carole

For those who havent heard about how much kai raised, he sent a message to his yahoo forum. It totaled up form the weekend to being...wait for it

£1,539,00!!!!

which is absolutly fantastic, thank you for people putting money into the buckets that me and kris took around, thank you so much!

For those who havent heard about how much kai raised, he sent a message to his yahoo forum. It totaled up form the weekend to being...wait for it

£1,539,00!!!!

which is absolutly fantastic, thank you for people putting money into the buckets that me and kris took around, thank you so much!

Thats absolutely amazing !!

Well done to Kai and his team of Bucket Shakers (Steff and Kris you guys rock)!!

And of course well done to everyone for donating !!

:o

Edited by SaRAWR!

£1,539,00!!!!

Well done Steff and co... How's your head Steff.. that was a nasty knock you took on friday night!!!

Carole

as long as my sis doesn't get rotored into work that we will be there plus its my birthday on that as well

That'll be cool... I'd love it if we could get a group together down there.. maybe even get dressed up to draw some attention to ourselves. lol

Carole

Oh it sure was, shook me abotu a bit, think a few thigns flew out of there. But my head is fine now, took a few days for the lump to go down, sure there was some concussion there.

I would love to go down and cheer him on. He is so fantastic to be doign it.

Oh it sure was, shook me abotu a bit, think a few thigns flew out of there. But my head is fine now, took a few days for the lump to go down, sure there was some concussion there.

Glad to hear it.. i did try to see if you had concussion but you were so wasted that it was completely pointless lol I was taking meds last weekend or I think I'd have been just as drunk. It's those bloody torchwood coctails that does it to ya, aparently alien alcohol has a higher percentage than UK standards; we'll just have to build up more of a resistence for next time lol

Carole

• 4 weeks later...

I won't be going because I'm cheap but I'm sure I'll think of him when I hear someone mention it.

On a totally unrelated side note,

I keep reading that wrong and laughing; so sorry.

I won't be going because I'm cheap but I'm sure I'll think of him when I hear someone mention it.

On a totally unrelated side note,

I keep reading that wrong and laughing; so sorry.

LMAO .... now you bring it up that is so funny. lol