Hippo!

TRUKid

I won three at the carnival!

• One on the shooting gallery
  • Two on the coconut shy (One I gave away though to a very nice young lady - Hope he's being looked after well!)

Not really any point to this thread, just felt like sharing :lol:

Edited by PlayfulHeartMonkey

• Two on the coconut shy (One I gave away though to a very nice young lady - Hope he's being looked after well!)

Not really any point to this thread, just felt like sharing :YAHOO:

Was that the Hippo when someone said, why don't you give it to this nice young lady because we both have one?

Not really any point to this thread, just felt like sharing :(

I think you gave it to my friend. She called it Harry Pottermous!

Or something! I am so rubbish at remembering things!

lol i can't believe how good u were at tht, i was pathetic :|

and yeah my best mate was the very nice young lady:P

Are the three of you from your group on this forum then?

Not really any point to this thread, just felt like sharing :D

Quite possibly if your friend is from Northampton then that may be right :D

Not really any point to this thread, just felt like sharing :D

Oh, no, she's not. Never mind!

Not really any point to this thread, just felt like sharing :P

Oh, no, she's not. Never mind!

I'm the one with Harry Pottermus the Hippo (yes, I thought it was a excellent name at the time!). Mine came from two lovely guys manning dealer stores and now he resides on top of my telly :o

Not really any point to this thread, just felt like sharing :YAHOO:

haha nah just me on the forum, the indian girl:P and yeh we're from Northampton :)

haha nah just me on the forum, the indian girl:P and yeh we're from Northampton :)

Was nice to meet you all anyways! I know your friend said she was from N'pton so thought you may all have been :)

She was one person I wanted to keep chatting to but I know a lot of people aren't actually members on here!

Edited by PlayfulHeartMonkey

I'm the one with Harry Pottermus the Hippo (yes, I thought it was a excellent name at the time!). Mine came from two lovely guys manning dealer stores and now he resides on top of my telly biggrin.gif

I was in with the guys when they gave it to you - and it was amusing sitting in the bar area with you and Lauren H discussing what is was and coming up with names.

I'm the one with Harry Pottermus the Hippo (yes, I thought it was a excellent name at the time!). Mine came from two lovely guys manning dealer stores and now he resides on top of my telly biggrin.gif

I was in with the guys when they gave it to you - and it was amusing sitting in the bar area with you and Lauren H discussing what is was and coming up with names.

Hello there!

I was far too amused by the name at the time and it's just stuck now, but he was definitely a hippo despite what other people where saying ...

I almost left him in the bar area, I got into the car park and realised that I'd left him on the table and ran back in like a mad thing to get him heh.

Hello there!

I was far too amused by the name at the time and it's just stuck now, but he was definitely a hippo despite what other people where saying ...

I almost left him in the bar area, I got into the car park and realised that I'd left him on the table and ran back in like a mad thing to get him heh.

I said it was a hippo - Andy, the other guy, said it wasn't. Mind you I've seen enough of them back home to know what they look like :)

Hello there!

I said it was a hippo - Andy, the other guy, said it wasn't. Mind you I've seen enough of them back home to know what they look like :)

Hello hello!

Hello there!

Hello hello!

Hello to you too. :)

It was a pity the two of you had to leave early to catch the train back - would have been fun to chat over the sunday night.

Won two on the shooting Gallery. Mine's not yet named so suggestions are welcome.

I love you for it, he's coming with me to Hub 3 he also needs a name.

I have mine, we called them Foolbears though, not Hippos.

Mine is called Fuckjack, due to a heckle.

Edited by Never

Won two on the shooting Gallery. Mine's not yet named so suggestions are welcome.

I love you for it, he's coming with me to Hub 3 he also needs a name.

I have mine, we called them Foolbears though, not Hippos.

Mine is called Fuckjack, due to a heckle.

XD

Trust you Never.

I'm curious though, who else is gonna bring their hippo/foolbear/fewlbear/whatever with them to the Hub 3?

I am, and I've seen at least one other...

that's 2. :3

Edited by Aisha