HBP test screening reactions

elwebb

i've just seen on yahoo movies that they have done a test screening of half blood prince and the reaction wasnt good =[

apparently many fans were disappointed that it concentrates more on teenage drama rather than the storyline and defers a lot from the book

its a shame as so far the trailers have made it look like it had the potental to be the best potter film yet so if it doesnt live up to expectation i'm going to be disappointed and i think so will most fans.

the article can be found >>>HERE<<<<

so what do you guys think about it?

Edited by elwebb

that doesn't sound good at all!

I have to admit to being really dissapointed by most of the films so far but if this one really is focused more on romance than the plot then that sucks lots!!!!! Having said that they have severely limited the plot anyway with things that have been missed out of the films already so I guess they are working with limited scope..............

I'll still go but I'll be prepared to be dissapointed!!!! :lol:

Bill and Charlie have been cut?! :o:wub:

Will we ever see them?

Oh well, I will make my own judgement.

i dont think we will ever see charlie but i'm pretty sure bill is going to be the last movie - if i remember rightly brendan gleeson's son was rumoured to have been cast as him. not sure if it has been officially confirmed

Doesnt sound good does it. There has been parts of the other films ive been dissapointed about, so expected to be disappointed about something to do with this one. Lets just hope there's too much to moan about. we have waited enough and expect a good film.