New Guest Announcement - Greg Grunberg

Massive Events

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, anyone know if I could bring a pair of drumsticks and get both signed together, for the price of one autograph? I mean if he signed one with Greg and the other with Grunberg, as they are a pair together. If not it would seem a little weird with just one stick signed, lol, and no way am I paying for both of them to be signed individually. Thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

Any chance of getting him for Abrams Inc? :D If I had the money I would love to be able to go and meet him for Lost!

Hi Lambourne :o

With Greg appearing at this event I think it unlikely we will bring him back for Abrams Inc!

We are talking with some great guests for that event though and hope to have some exciting news on it very soon! :thumbup:

Mark :dance:

When I saw ME had the last post on this thread, I though Grunny had cancelled! Panic over :lol:

Please people, do not ask questions that you want Massive Events to answer for you in this thread, Tracy may have a heart attack. :YAHOO:

Do you think Greg would be able to bring Band From Tv dvd/cd's to the event like Stephen did to sell, or is it managed different because it's for sale so you can only buy it through Amazon. Because I'm sure lots of people would buy it off him at the event.

Hey, anyone know if I could bring a pair of drumsticks and get both signed together, for the price of one autograph? I mean if he signed one with Greg and the other with Grunberg, as they are a pair together. If not it would seem a little weird with just one stick signed, lol, and no way am I paying for both of them to be signed individually. Thanks.

to be honest, i dont think Gregs auto would fit on a drumstick, its kinds big and swirley... it definately doesnt split into first and surname tho so it wouldnt work over the 2 sticks

Edited by snot182

Any chance of getting him for Abrams Inc? :o If I had the money I would love to be able to go and meet him for Lost!

Hi Lambourne ;)

With Greg appearing at this event I think it unlikely we will bring him back for Abrams Inc!

We are talking with some great guests for that event though and hope to have some exciting news on it very soon! :WINCE:

Mark :P

Thanks for the reply Mark!

It never hurts to ask :P Thanks for the Abrams Inc news, I can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...