The New Moon movie news thread...

Starbuck73

Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner keeps it cool in a black leather jacket as he makes his way through LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon (March 3).

The 17-year-old actor is heading off to Vancouver to start filming on New Moon, the much-anticipated sequel of Twilight.

Taylor recently gushed to M magazine that he’s not allowed to date anyone until he’s 28-years-old. He shared, “My dad says I can’t date until I’m 28. I’m definitely hoping to negotiate that one down.â€

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/03/05/...-for-vancouver/

taylor-lautner-lax-vancouver.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Dakota Fanning join Robert Pattinson and company in 'Twilight''s highly anticipated sequel, 'New Moon'? ET ends months of speculation with the definitive answer.

ET can confirm that Dakota, 15, will indeed sink her teeth into the role of the young vampire Jane in 'New Moon.'

The film starts shooting on March 23 and is scheduled to arrive in theaters on Nov. 20.

Im still not sure about Dakota Fanning. I think she is a good actress, but she wouldnt be my pick for Jane. I'll have to wait and see her in the role before i can really comment on that though.

My worry is that shes a big name and therefore expensive and that getting her will take up a large amount of the budget for the film, on a small role. I just think that the money might be better spent somewhere else.

When talk for Jane started, I had Dakota in mind and since she's a good actress I think she'll do a grand job. Taylor has grown up and I'm sure he'll bring absolutely everything to the role that we expect...he's so dedicated!

Taylor Lautner goes on a shopping spree with costars Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed in downtown Vancouver, Canada on Sunday (March 8).

On Friday (March 6), the 17-year-old actor was seen getting in some dirt bike lessons for his upcoming role in the Twilight sequel, New Moon, which will be shot in Vancouver later this month.

How terrible of Kristen to shove a cigarette down Nikki’s throat!

Dakota Fanning was recently cast as vampire Jane in New Moon.

20+ pictures inside of dirt-bike devil Taylor, & shopping spree partners Taylor, Kristen and Nikki…

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/03/09/...shopping-spree/

taylor-lautner-dirt-bike.jpgtaylor-lautner-kristen-stewart-shopping-spree.jpg

Meanwhile, in other news... Rob Pattinson crosses the road in Vancouver!!! :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/2009/03/...-street-in.html

I wonder if anyone offered to hold his hand...? :dance::lol::YAHOO:

OMG lol i saw somesones facebook status new moon and i came straight here. I have been waiting for these come to through they are so good! I think Rosalies hair looks so much better!! LOVE IT