THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure the cloak goes with mine really, but hey ho!

Talie! Went to Asda today and found the gloves! - Now I realise how skinny my wrists are! I am going to have to put some wide jewellery round my wrists to gather them in a little

Just realised I still need a really long pearl necklace too for the 1920's costume, but there is a lovely silver lariat in Asda that might do (reminded me of True Blood! :WINCE: )

I'm wondering if topaz jewellery will go with my purple dress for the volturi ball? Ordered the contact lenses last night. Hope they come in time and that they look ok and I really hope I can wear them with my prescription lenses.

Think I'm gonna brush up on my hairdressing skills for the 1920s hair do and practice doing horizontal rolls. Haven't done them in so long.

I'm wondering if topaz jewellery will go with my purple dress for the volturi ball? Ordered the contact lenses last night. Hope they come in time and that they look ok and I really hope I can wear them with my prescription lenses.

Think I'm gonna brush up on my hairdressing skills for the 1920s hair do and practice doing horizontal rolls. Haven't done them in so long.

^_^ Oh good grief! Hair! ;)

Fab! :WINCE:

Lol Rhi! I hated doing vertical rolls at college! 1 of the hardest things to get the hang of!

You probably don't want to buuuut could you take the headband off and replace it with ribbon on either side of the mask? if that makes sense. Might be easier to style your hair then.